saniman

Firmware for Dahua Dvrs

Hey guys out there.

Now Dahua dvr's are able to do alarm push notifications through apps like iphone and andriod.

Anyone got hold of their latest dvr firmware's

I'm still unable to get their latest firmware.

Its been a few days since i was searching around the net for their firmware.

Help anyone?

Subscribing; I also wanted to test this, I actually setup one Dahua unit in our office which is currently running, installed software on both phone and tablet, checked out the configuration... And didn't see anywhere anything about push notifications.

I need to work on it when I do have some time, since I think the push notifications will be great.

hmmmmm.

There is. no joke.

Just imagine hooking up all you alarm sensors to you dvrs.

Once alarm triggers, Zoommmm. It Sends you a push notification.

If tested their demo. it works.

But mine and 20+ others that if installed dosent work.

Not forgeting 2 way talk back function tested and works.

You must use the latest app idmss pro.

Still cant find the latest firmware.

be very careful with any files that you may receive from someone. Dahua DVR's are very specific to firmwares if you flash the wrong build to the wrong unit, you will now have a very expensive paper weight. As for the Alarm push notifications. From my understanding on the alarm push feature, your DVR needs to be statically set, and your DVR has to be one of the latest dual core machines. When I say statically set. I mean just that. Your DVR has a static IP from a range you purchased through your ISP. and you have that public address in the DVR's IP field

be very careful with any files that you may receive from someone. Dahua DVR's are very specific to firmwares if you flash the wrong build to the wrong unit, you will now have a very expensive paper weight. As for the Alarm push notifications. From my understanding on the alarm push feature, your DVR needs to be statically set, and your DVR has to be one of the latest dual core machines. When I say statically set. I mean just that. Your DVR has a static IP from a range you purchased through your ISP. and you have that public address in the DVR's IP field

Nope, that is not correct. I have tested this with dynamic IP and it has worked just fine (I usually access the DVR with dyndns). And also, I tested it with a 3108 unit, which is the cheapest model available (entry level).

Nope, that is not correct. I have tested this with dynamic IP and it has worked just fine (I usually access the DVR with dyndns). And also, I tested it with a 3108 unit, which is the cheapest model available (entry level).

That is good news to my ears, last i heard was when it was still in BETA. can you tell me the build date on your DVR. Main Menu>Info> Build Date at the bottom. thanks.

That is good news to my ears, last i heard was when it was still in BETA. can you tell me the build date on your DVR. Main Menu>Info> Build Date at the bottom. thanks.

I do not have physical access to the machine (at least, not easily). This is the information I get on the web interface:

Webrec Control Version: 2.1.7.35

Netsdk Version: 3.3.7.5465

Playsdk Version: 3.32.0.5442

© 2011

Version BIOS: 2.608.0000.1 Build: 2012-2-15

Still cant find the latest firmware.

hi. idmss is a new app and will ONLY work with the new DVR range. and you cant do a firmware on a old DVR to use idmss pro. (you will kill your unit)

and idmss pro ONLY works on tablets and idmss is for iphone and android.

hi. idmss is a new app and will ONLY work with the new DVR range. and you cant do a firmware on a old DVR to use idmss pro. (you will kill your unit)

Tom,

DMSS is the generic name of the program, and then you have different versions. iDMSS is the iPhone version, gDMSS is the Android version. Then you have Lite versions (free), and Plus versions (paid). And then you have the HD version, which is for tablets.

So you would have for Android:

gDMSS Lite

gDMSS Plus

gDMSS HD Lite

gDMSS HD (this one would be like "HD Plus")

and then you have the exact same versions for iPhone (iDMSS).

I would say there is no problem using any of this versions with older Dahua DVRs, some of the newer features (like push notifications) will not work.

Tom,

DMSS is the generic name of the program, and then you have different versions. iDMSS is the iPhone version, gDMSS is the Android version. Then you have Lite versions (free), and Plus versions (paid). And then you have the HD version, which is for tablets.

So you would have for Android:

gDMSS Lite

gDMSS Plus

gDMSS HD Lite

gDMSS HD (this one would be like "HD Plus")

and then you have the exact same versions for iPhone (iDMSS).

I would say there is no problem using any of this versions with older Dahua DVRs, some of the newer features (like push notifications) will not work.

ok you have the lite and plus in your list.

my post was the new idmss PRO. there brand new push app and only works with there new range (here in the uk) it cant be used on DVR pre may 2012 and android device must be latest OS or push will not work

and you cant with android do this.

this is the new android app.

https://lh3.ggpht.com/YA6kFDRq2s93asUvZNmdbB5RfhkcfghqmBSkLXxDPTYu1Zla_m5nE7nExcmBMCK346Q=h230

I am using push notifications with gDMSS Plus, it works great.

http://www.securamente.com/dmss-de-dahua-con-notificaciones-push-y-playback-remoto/

Push notifications can be used with many old devices, but the firmware needs to be updated:

31xx series, LEAS series, LEA series, LEU series, HFA series, HFL series, HFU series and HFS series.

There is no iDMSS for Android from what I can tell, that is the name of the iPhone app. The one for Android is gDMSS.

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=gdmss&c=apps

which i thing he has been told

i think were getting mixed up. PRO or HD the new units. will not work with old units

the I range from qvis or known as HD range dahua

and it is bad when qvis is cheaper than the makers for the apps

so if the op is asking for the pro then its qvis (or dahua its the HD) but its still the same you cant load new HD firmware onto a old dahua and expect to use the new apps

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mm.android.direct.adatahd&hl=en

I manager to get a firmware update,

Firmware con Push Alarm para LEA, LEU y HET.

from a Spain website.

the push notifications works like a charm.

i've done a few installation fully wire up with alarm motion and contact sensors.

even hoked up doors with door access.

I got my dvrs from a lousy resseler who dosent know anything about these dvrs firmwares.

But now i am facing a small problem. the firmware i got can do playback on all the apps.

Anyone can send me the latest firmware the latest firmware LEA, LEU y HET that works both. Playback and push notifactions. I'm a asian here, So mostly everyone here are quite outdate with getting all these stuffs. I'm located here in indonesia.

Thanks so much if you guys anyone could get me the firmware.

saniman86@yahoo.com.sg

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I am not getting push to work. It says OK when I use the push config to connect to my camera but I have not got a notification, even though it's storing snapshots on my FTP server. Do I need a SD card for this to work? I am currently sending snapshots to my local FTP.

No SD required for push what firmware date does your camera have.

Software Version 2.103.0000.0.R, build : 2012-07-24

WEB Version 3.0.0.0

Do I have to do some settings in the camera to enable push or is it just in the app?

Not sure which camera you have, but this is the same version I have on my HFW3300C, and it's generic for the Hx3xxx cams.

If there's a newer version, I can't find anything about it, thanks to Dahua's awful firmware support.