Securame

hik-online.com anyone?

Is anyone around here using the free dyndns service for Hikvision DVRs, hik-online.com?

I have tried it and it is working fine when accessing from a computer browser, but I am unable to get it working when using IVMS4500 (Android, iPhone, etc). I have no idea on how to set up the device on IVMS4500 (also on 4000 and 4200).

hello,

I am using hikvisioneurope.net - for hikvision units, and myq-see.com for qsee.

advantege for hik... - i can see if my units/customers are online, in one page i have all units.

advantege for hik.. and qsee - they privide free dns redirector - no need for public-static-ip; - i have more easy adress to remember ( for customers ).

until now i don`t fiind disadvantage.

Googling hik-online I found this thread which I started myself over half year ago. Since then Hikvision has updated all their softwares (iVMS-4200 for PC and Mac, iVMS-4500 for smartphones, and iVMS-4500 HD for tablets) and now it is possible to connect a hik-online DVR, NVR, IP camera, etc. from web browser and any client.

I wrote two posts on our blog explaining how to configure and use it, they are in spanish but hopefully they will help someone.

http://www.securamente.com/como-utilizar-el-dns-dinamico-hik-online-com-con-tu-grabador-hikvision/

http://www.securamente.com/como-conectar-a-un-equipo-usando-hik-online-y-cliente-ivms/

Everything that can be done with hik-online.com can also be done with hikvisioneurope.net, in fact I think euro costumers should be using hikvisioneurope.net now, but since I started using hik-online before they had hikvisioneurope.net I am sticking with it just so I do not need to reconfigure all my machines.

Hi,

i am trying to install a dvr that is exactly like a hikvision but it is max vision, but it has to be the same.

the problem is that the vendor(local dealer) is closed and nobody know the password for the dvr. i have been making some attemps with the hikvision software but with no luck.

do anyone have seen this model or know a way to solve this?

Thanks a lot!