pnyxxpress

Eyesurv D1 /Dahua Firmware

Where can I find the latest firmware online? Thanks

The two I know of are Dahua's site and bahamas security

Why come here and ask questions about your Dahua before making a support inquiry from where you purchased them from?

hi. what is your reason for new firmware ??? firmware should only be used if your dvr has a problem.

doing a firmware on a dahua if its not the right one ... will damage your unit

As tom said, you could risk bricking the unit and voiding the warranty by upgrading an unauthorized firmware. If you purchased the DVR from us, we will send out an email or post the correct firmware versions on our site if there is a firmware upgrade. If you purchased the DVR from us within the last few months, you should have the most upgraded firmware. And normally our distributors and/or installers will pass on the firmware to you if you purchased it from a dealer.

Feel free to shoot me a PM, email, or phone call directly with any other tech support questions and I'll be happy to help.

As tom said, you could risk bricking the unit and voiding the warranty by upgrading an unauthorized firmware.

I always had impressions that properly designed equipment should not take wrong firmware

At least was my experience so far

Yeah......no. I doubt any device would work if upgraded with the wrong firnware, especially if the device "takes" it as u say.

I think u meant to say a device should not take a wrong firmware which is how these should work too, but there is no unnecessary reason to put that to the test.

I think u meant to say a device should not take a wrong firmware which is how these should work too, but there is no unnecessary reason to put that to the test.

Yes