scorpion

Scorpion Theater Website is now discontinued

Hello Everyone!

I have been doing pretty good considering the economy.

I have gone from being shamer sitting on a computer all day and sneaking off to cctvforum with advice, help tips, and chatting with all the old timers to becoming a multi job hard working stiff trying to keep my neck above water.

A year ago I warned everyone that I would be shutting down the website (technically two years ago).

The website is now up to more than 5000 hits a month, and I have no revenue stream to support it. It has become very labor entensive, and I have no pay to support any staff to answer questions, and to design webpages, and work on getting tech tips, or updated firmwares for the latest released products.

I do find it odd that people somehow have mistaken me for one who owns AVTech or CPCam.

I do not know how that happened, but it is interesting! I am just a little shop in Melbourne Florida with barely 1000 sp feet.

I apologize to anyone who may be effected by the website, or webpage being taken down.

I have been restoring a Xenon Pinball machine, and some 80 video games. I have a passion for these old games, and I am hoping to have an authentic retro 80's arcade open soon down to a 45 juke box!

Take care,

Scorpion

I apologize to anyone who may be effected by the website, or webpage being taken down.

hi scorpion. what have you been told about going missing from the forum for long times.

yes i did notice last week your site was down ...... needed a manual you left me in the Sxxt.

all credit to you...... you put alot of work and sweat into your website and i bet helped 1000s of people

(hope your felling guilty )

you should have looked at selling your site ............. you have done to much work to just let it go.

you need to be back on the forum more now.>>>>>>>> since people still need your brain and Knowledge

>>>>guilt guilt guilt<<<<<< best website for manuals and firmware

LOL!

Are you done with the thumbscrews? Please not the salt in the wound trick! LOL!

Do I feel guilty. No. I feel more sad. Economic reality is what dictates my activities rather than my own true "free will" to do as I please. I would much rather be helping, or getting in to a good banter on a subject.

A bad day on CCTVForum beats a good day of work!!!

Take care!

Always sad to see that much work put into something and have it built up, just to be forced to bring it to an end. I never had to use your site, but I think I pointed a few people there over the years.

Having done some web design in the past, I know what kind of time and effort goes into what most people think is just a "click-click-done" easy task. Maintaining a single site like yours CAN be a full time job quite easily!

Your hard work is appreciated... hope you'll still drop by here from time to time as well! Take care!