a94cobra

GV-FE110

I know this is an IP cam, but I'm using the GeoVision software. I have this one IP cam link to my current 1480 card. It's a fisheye cam. All works good. Question is, upon playback, you can have it pick seven camera views. Can you rotate those images?

I know this is an IP cam, but I'm using the GeoVision software. I have this one IP cam link to my current 1480 card. It's a fisheye cam. All works good. Question is, upon playback, you can have it pick seven camera views. Can you rotate those images?

login to the IP camera via web browser and rotate the images in there, assuming you can see the individual camera views in the browser.

however, be careful because doing that might change the way it sends it to GeoVision, i am not sure how that works, but nothing to worry about, you can change the views back to normal.

But I don't see where to rotate the individual cam views in the web browser.

yeah, that is a problem, not sure.

i dont have that camera, but i have used cameras that have 180 degree or 360 degree features and i always had the option to rotate each individual view.

Also, upon playback, can you save just one of the broken out feeds of the fisheye?

with the 360 degree camera i am using, the NVR sees it at 4 separate feeds (only 1 ethernet cable from the camera to the network switch) so i have camera 1, 2, 3, 4.

so yes, i am able to capture/extract just 1 view if i needed to.

EDIT- i dont know if the camera i am using is compatible with GeoVision. i dont want to get off topic in a GeoVision forum, but i am not using this camera in GeoVision.