Sign in to follow this  
milo81

DVR Monitoring and Backup Software

Have anyone felt the need for a DVR management & monitoring solution.

At a broad level it is a cloud based service which provides DVR management ,camera failure notification ,MIS reports,SLA tracking,trouble tickets and real time recording of cameras to our offsite storage.

Basically Surveillance Infrastructure Monitoring s targeted at integrators who wants to offer value added service after installation and at organizations who need to manage/monitor their diverse CCTV assets effectively.

you can check with dahomes555, his USA based company offers a monthly dvr monitoring service for certain brand DVR's

Some of my QSR (quick service restaurant) clients (I service their POS equipment) have surveillance systems by DTT. Many times when working on network connectivity issues DTT would call to report the DVR was offline. So, it's obvious to me they offer a monitoring service that alerts them to when the DVR is not communicating back to their servers. I think it's a nice service to have for people who do not monitor their surveillance equipment on a regular basis, only to find out, usually when an incident happens, that the last recording was weeks or months ago.

Anybody has any statistics on how often things go wrong with DVR installations ?

Would it make sense for the SIs to offer this as a value added offering ? ie instead of doing a manual inspection every month/quarter - they get notified in real time if anything goes wrong.

Milo

http://vuelogix.com