mishal

Help me: How to record my shop for one month or one week

Hello,

I'm new to DVRs. I want your help to choose a camera which has external memory and I can plug it in the power and leave it in my shop to record video for one month. Just for survillance.

Please advice me with stand alone camcorder not expensive and can do this job for me.

I want to take the memory every month and review the recordings on my laptop

Thank you for your help

Many IP cameras on the market right now have a microSD card slot and can record to the card.

There are a lot of differences in the cameras though. Do you have any other requirement besides internal record? Are you looking for a megapixel (high definition) camera? Or just a standard definition? Indoor or outdoor?

There are a lot of cameras out there to choose from.

I don't have any other requirements. I want it standard definition, indoor, and recording one month or week.

I don't have any other requirements. I want it standard definition, indoor, and recording one month or week.
a camera which has external memory and I can plug it in the power and leave it in my shop to record video for one month. Just for survillance.

Hi. for a shop use you are going to be looking at a big expensive SD card. you would be better off just buying a 4 way kit much better than cheap SD card cameras.

Hi. for a shop use you are going to be looking at a big expensive SD card. you would be better off just buying a 4 way kit much better than cheap SD card cameras.

Can you advice me with an inexpensive 4 way kit can do my requirements for me. and practical one.

Can you advice me with an inexpensive 4 way kit can do my requirements for me. and practical one.

Hi. where are you based and what is your budget.

Hi. where are you based and what is your budget.

I'm based in Saudi Arabia and my budget is around 100 - 300 $ I want to buy it online like from Ebay or Amazon

Hi!

one month or week.

so which is it then? I'd say You should consider IP camera with SD card. Its a future and SD picture is way worse than HD.

But if You have decided for SD, I guess You should buy a DVR + 4 analogue cameras, place them in Your store and use DVR video server for remote preview.

DVR can use only one HDD 2TB, which is more that sufficient for 1 month of recordings in 4CIF(PAL=704x576).

Besides for security reasons, its better to record somewhere on hidden DVR than on SD card in camera. SD cards should be considered only as a redundant recording.