Now that a number of manufacturers have introduced WDR into their megapixel range. I was wondering who has the best performing WDR in the megapixel market.

If no one does know, does anyone have a sub to IPVM and wants to C&P the article to me in an email?

Thanks Matt, but I was more looking towards the WDR performance in a hostel foyer. It will be pointed straight at a door to outside. I do understand that CCD > CMOS for WDR but I hope to use a MP solution rather than analog.

As indicated by the title of that thread... three of the four cameras ARE megapixel, including the Axis that blows the others away. It's not "backlit" like you'd have in a doorway, but you get a good idea of how it handles the extreme dynamic range of that situation: dark floor, dark fixtures, little pin-spots above each of the tables... from a "sensor" standpoint, there's little difference between the lounge scene and a backlit doorway.

ACTi has had several WDR cameras and they do what they say, but the latest, the KCM-5611 is impressive as it does WDR without compromising image quality. For example, in my driveway, I can see the threads of the tires on my truck that are not visible with other cameras. Also, in my driveway, it's a tough environment as I get full direct sun into the camera in the afternoon, at night it's fighting the backlighting from the street light across the street. Also worked well to show license plates despite the brightness of the headlights and a non-WDR camera would just show a blank square for the plate.