My fater passed away recently and he has some brand new cameras and such. I am trying to identify and be able to price these since I have no idea what they are. Can someone give me a website that shows what this stuff is worth so I dont get taken advantage of when I am attempting to sell

I don't think there's one central site for pricing these things... you could try eBay to see what similar items are selling for, but you'll need to know the brand and model number of everything.

FYI, when pricing on E-bay be sure to view the sold items which are found by searching "Completed" auctions, it's one of the options on the left under "Show Only". There you will see in Green text dollars how much stuff sold for not the sometime high price people have on items that will never sell at that price. This gives you real market value.

FYI, when pricing on E-bay be sure to view the sold items which are found by searching "Completed" auctions, it's one of the options on the left under "Show Only". There you will see in Green text dollars how much stuff sold for not the sometime high price people have on items that will never sell at that price. This gives you real market value.

Agree, great way to do it.