brotherj74

Dahua DH-IPC-HDB3200CN and AverMedia NEH1008HN NVR

Hello Everyone -

I am looking to upgrade my analog system to an IP based NVR system.

Does anyone know if the Dahua IP cameras are compatible with the NEH1008HN by AverMedia? I like the overall picture quality of the Dahua considering the price and like the User Interface of the AverMedia NVR software.

Thank you.

Thanks guys - Yes I should have clarified that I know the Nano is Hybrid 4 channel IP and 4 Channel analog.

I appreciate the quick response.

You might want to look into the maximum MP and frame rate, as many of the inexpensive hybrids limit this.

It looks like it supports 2MP/channel for the 4 IP channels, but it's not clear what the max frame rate is.

Hi. yes it does support dahua cameras. and yes the nanos only support 4 ip cameras but its not as limited as the dahua.

Are they supported by the PC based Aver systems also?

I have a customer that has 25 of the Dahua cameras and wants to buy more... he also wants to know which NVR's can integrate with the cameras. Please do not say any that are ONVIF compliant.

I have seen some cameras that show you video but then the audio is not working with the motion detection and you have to record 24 - 7.

Looking for help, customer is ready to buy.

The ones that I know of are

Video Insight (Proven)

Milestone (stated they work)

Qnap / fiostar (stated they work)

NUUO (stated they work)

Aver (Tomcctv says it will work)

any other ones out there that can say yes and proven?

take a look at the specs of DAHUA NVR6000. It can do 32 MP FullHD, Realtime recording.

but their NVR6000 not come out yet, still in researching.....It really professional NVR

take a look at the specs of DAHUA NVR6000. It can do 32 MP FullHD, Realtime recording.

but their NVR6000 not come out yet, still in researching.....It really professional NVR

on some markets it did!

Been out for a while........but expensive and again limited.

Are they supported by the PC based Aver systems also?

I'm running a Dahua HFW3300C and an HFW2100 on an Aver NV6240-16, using the latest version of their CM3000 software. The 2100 works great, while the 3300 has some minor issues that I believe are related to camera encoding, as I also have similar problems on a Blue Iris system.

Both cameras are recognized and recorded, though.