debbyds

LJD server software needed

Hi,

After problems with my computer the guy in the shop suggested he move the hard drive to a new tower. I have got my computer back home and can no longer find my video server software. I have a Leviathan system / LJD Digital Security CCTV cameras. Is there anywhere I can get the software online to view my cameras? I have looked for vserver.exe and LJD server software and cant find it anywhere online assuming thats what I actually need to view my cameras??! The only file I can find is the remote viewing client which doesnt help. When everything was working before I would click on a yellow camera icon and it would open the cameras for me to sign in and view. If i search 'vserver' on my computer it brings up .vdb, .vdd, .hdr, and .vmb files but thats all

Any help would be gratefully recieved!!

Thanks,

Debby

Hi. Does your unit say Levi mk 2 in the too left if the screen ? The viewing software is only a small file so no problem sending it to you via email.

Hiya,

Thank you for your help. I can't access it to see but I think it did so that would be great if you could send that to me! I'll send you my email address.

Thanks again!

can't access it to see

hi. thought you was looking for remote client........ now i understand your problem..... so you dont have your original system. PC guy has installed everything into a new PC ???

how many channel is your unit ??

Sorry, it's 8 channels.

ok. you need to have the Levi software re-installed to your PC. but you cant down load it from anywere.

you might be lucky and find someone in your area you could take or send your unit too. where are you based.