Sign in to follow this  
Jeffkelvin34

Axis P1346-E

I guess I just want to express how impressed I am with these. The picure is great and very wide! I installed 6 of these for around the building and can see EVERYTHING clearly!

I have an extra one that I didn't need if anyones interested. Probably ask $900ish . Classifieds won't let me post for some reason.

Do you have any night video you could post or email to me?

Thanks in advance

Please post pictures of day and night.

Night In complete darkness and with minimum light.

Thx!

This is an image from a P1346-E in complete darkness

199726_1.jpg

I actually have images from that camera and all I can say is ehh, OK, not great. Actually, side by side with an Axis M1114, the cheaper camera did better in low light.

I would have to get the images when I get back to the office Monday. We also have security lights around the building so there isn't complete darkness.

This is an image from a P1346-E in complete darkness

199726_1.jpg

I actually have images from that camera and all I can say is ehh, OK, not great. Actually, side by side with an Axis M1114, the cheaper camera did better in low light.

So do you think the M1114 is a better camera?

So do you think the M1114 is a better camera?

Side by side, the M1114 has better image quality day and color night. Clearly it's not the same resolution as the M1114 is 720P (1MP) and the P1346 is 3MP and the M1114 is day only and the P1346 is day/night. But in general, that's been my experience, the 3MP cameras don't seem to do that well in low light compared to 1MP cameras. So as the P1346 struggles at night, the image gets noisier and soft from the camera's attempt at noise reduction.

P1346 at night

131480_2.jpg

P1346 daytime

131480_1.jpg

M1114 daytime

199843_1.jpg

M1114 nighttime

199843_2.jpg

Yes, the M1114 at night is noisy with very low light but with a little more light, the M1114 does really well like this backyard area with just a porch light.

129053_1.jpg