Euphrates

Need Help with an important matter...

So I've been under the assumption for a while now that my house has been bugged with cameras. I bought a mini hidden camera detector but it hasn't seemed to help whatsoever. The cameras are not visible to the naked eye and I'm pretty sure they are hidden within the vents in my house. I also believe that the wiring for the camera system has been set up in the attic. I really need someones expert advice on this. I don't have anyone to turn to right now as no one believes me but I'm really sure this is happening. Thank you...

Where are you located eg UK ?

If a camera is to see you then you should be able to see it, the only way that I know of hiding a covert camera is behind a 2 way mirror even then you can take the mirror down and check behind it.

Cameras can be discreet but most will require wires for power and signals wireless cameras can be harder to find but will only work for as long as the battery will allow probably only a few hours.

Do you have access to the attic? Go up there and take some pictures.

Do you have access to the vents? Open them up and see if you see the camera.

Please remember the tin-foil hat when you are doing either of these - cameras can't see people wearing them.

How are you sure there are cameras? Feelings don't count, hard evidence.

It sounds like paranoia to me, and a doctor can only help with that.

I'm not being paranoid, just trust me on that please. This is stressing me out more and more. The power to the cameras is permanent so they have to be wired. So that's why I am pretty sure they are in the attic. I can access the attic but I need like a mini ladder or something.

I'm not being paranoid, just trust me on that please. This is stressing me out more and more. The power to the cameras is permanent so they have to be wired. So that's why I am pretty sure they are in the attic. I can access the attic but I need like a mini ladder or something.

My god if you so paranoid

go and hire PI

some of them have true camera scanner/sweeper

they can sweep your house in no time

and be done with this issue

Well after being for more then 10 years on CCTV retail floor

I can only say take "yakky" advise about doctor

I have seen at least 10 similar cases

all of them being complete wash

place a can of paint in the middle of the room with the lid off. pull the pin on a grenade, drop it in the paint, and run. *boom* - everything in the room will be covered with paint, including the cameras, wherever they may be.

Hello.

How did you come to this "assumption" that you have hidden cameras in the premise?

What makes you sure, suspect, or believe this?

So I've been under the assumption for a while now that my house has been bugged with cameras. I bought a mini hidden camera detector but it hasn't seemed to help whatsoever. The cameras are not visible to the naked eye and I'm pretty sure they are hidden within the vents in my house. I also believe that the wiring for the camera system has been set up in the attic. I really need someones expert advice on this. I don't have anyone to turn to right now as no one believes me but I'm really sure this is happening. Thank you...

I have come to this assumption due to many reasons. But I'll give you guys some examples. I know who the person behind it is. Her and her housemates know a lot about what's going in my house, things that they would not know without being there. For instance they know everyones penis sizes that lives in the house. None of us have ever slept with them so they wouldn't know that. Also they know my sleep schedules, when I'm taking a crap, the way my crap looked that day. They also know all my passwords, I know this because I've had them changed before and after confronting them about it, it was changed. There are a lot of little instances. Also the cable connection gets really fuzzy and distorted a lot, a sign of house bugging. All of these things could be coincidences but not when it continues to happen.

Also I have been to doctors and psychiatrists about this before. After neurological testing and medication the problem persists. The doctors obviously don't think my paranoia is a reality but they don't have any basis for labeling me crazy. They think I'm normal. This is not a troll topic or joke. I am completely serious and I need this resolved.

Not sure what the above post means. But I just need a serious reply. Is it possible to have a multiple camera system set up in the attic with mini cameras? Like really small ones. Also where would the DVR be if there is one?

possible? sure, anything is possible. likely? not without someone putting in a lot of time and work. it's not just mounting the cameras, it's extra work to conceal them, and to conceal the wiring, and the recorder, and they'd have to get power to the whole thing.

possible? sure, anything is possible. likely? not without someone putting in a lot of time and work. it's not just mounting the cameras, it's extra work to conceal them, and to conceal the wiring, and the recorder, and they'd have to get power to the whole thing.

I appreciate the serious response Groucho. Well I'm not sure how concealed the wiring is, but I know the cameras are really well hidden. If there are cameras it's probably using the house electricity or maybe a generator (doubt it). This is all a very fucked up situation that I wish I had never been thrown into. Fuck sick people.

if they were using a generator, you'd hear it. they can't just drop an extension cord down to an outlet; that would be obvious. so to get power, they'd need an outlet in the attic... since attics don't typically have them, they'd have to add one. to add one, they'd need a suitable line to tap into. since most wiring in the attic is probably for lights, that means turning off the lights would quite possibly turn off the recorder and cameras.

if there are cameras, there have to be wires... if you go in the attic, the wires should be obvious unless they went to an extraordinary amount of work to hide them.

in short, it's very, very unlikely they would have a recorder in the attic without having used a professional, and/or put a *lot* of effort into it/.

Where are you located? If it's within a few hundred miles of me I'll come check it out free of charge.

Wow that's a very generous offer. I would really appreciate that! I live in Orange County, CA. Also thank you Groucho that makes a lot of sense as well.

Don't be insulted we just having some fun. Seriously if you think there is a real reason for your concern you can call a local private investigator who will come to your house for $200 and will scan it for you. You can also buy equipment online but i would pay a pro to know for sure. Most pi have good equipment for that so yoh dont buy crap accidentally.