djleon111

i need a good suggestion for a small business solution

Hello ,

i need an advise for my business at the moment i have 8 cameras and i attached a file of a screen shot of the quality i can watch it from home ....

what do i need to do and purchase to get a live with no delay streaming and if possible on HD quality (or at least more reasonable then the attached photo shows )

902595801_screenshotcamera1-qualitycheck.thumb.jpg.db68a79e9ad053758d3488f6563b4609.jpg

We need a little more information. There are MP cameras out there that will dramatically improve that image but we're talkin $400 to $800 a cam. The 2MP Dahua dome cam is around $200 and has decent reviews. But you will need a NVR or hybrid for those cams. You might also want to be sure the camera (with the door in the background has WDR - Wide Dynamic Range to compensate for the strong daylight coming in.

all the above advice is well and good, but they don't answer the question:

what do i need to do and purchase to get a live with no delay streaming and if possible on HD quality (or at least more reasonable then the attached photo shows )

simple answer: you need more bandwidth - that is, a faster internet connection at your workplace. specifically, you need a faster *upstream* speed, the speed at which the remote dvr can *send* the data.

mp cameras like jakesoundels suggests are great for high-quality local viewing and recording, but they won't solve the problem of remote viewing; in fact, if your upstream is too slow, the higher data rates will only make the problem worse.

first step is to check with your isp about packages with faster upstream speeds *for your business*.

The simple answer is a lot more money and different cameras.

money is not the issue thae owner is in Poland and this is my task so he can see it better ... but will be the exact system that you would recommend ?

all the above advice is well and good, but they don't answer the question:

simple answer: you need more bandwidth - that is, a faster internet connection at your workplace. specifically, you need a faster *upstream* speed, the speed at which the remote dvr can *send* the data.

mp cameras like jakesoundels suggests are great for high-quality local viewing and recording, but they won't solve the problem of remote viewing; in fact, if your upstream is too slow, the higher data rates will only make the problem worse.

first step is to check with your isp about packages with faster upstream speeds *for your business*.

we just upgrade the circuits to 12 mb and it's 8 mgb upload in the speed test at the rest of the computer ? do we need to change and give more "power" to the specific IP of the dvr ? like raise the upload speed for that that might help ? but it is a swan dvr kinda simple version ? what is more important in this case the dvr ? the cameras ? or the internet connection ? like which trigger is more important ?

We need a little more information. There are MP cameras out there that will dramatically improve that image but we're talkin $400 to $800 a cam. The 2MP Dahua dome cam is around $200 and has decent reviews. But you will need a NVR or hybrid for those cams. You might also want to be sure the camera (with the door in the background has WDR - Wide Dynamic Range to compensate for the strong daylight coming in.

the money is not an issue my friend ...

if it was your office . and you wanted to see you employees live during time of work but in a good decent quality and with out a delay of 12 minutes !!

what type of system you will put there ?

If money is not the issue go for a hybrid dvr from 3xlogic. Good system.

what is the best place to get it ? and hybrid ?!?

So there ya go. Two good options to begin your research

If you default they will take your business assets and your cameras will probably be auctioned off cents on the dollar.

My advice:- Get a bank loan and employ a professional

If you default they will take your business assets and your cameras will probably be auctioned off cents on the dollar.

My advice:- Get a bank loan and employ a professional

what are you talking about i just need an advice about what we should invest we dont need any loans for this matter. we located in Houston ,Texas what would be a good place to talk to about this type of cameras ?

IF were a girl I'd be my brother's sister . If I were a Millionaire I wouldn't need to worry, IF food were free I'd never go hungry.

IF IF IF IF IF whats with the NEGATiVE IF

Go with Pelco!! Both there analog and IP solutions have amazing detail!! Some of the best cameras money can buy.

lolwut

problem with pelco is, you pay twice what the camera is actually worth.

Go with Pelco!! Both there analog and IP solutions have amazing detail!! Some of the best cameras money can buy.

lolwut

problem with pelco is, you pay twice what the camera is actually worth.

The thing is with Pelco youre paying for a high quality system compared to some other brands that dealers sell to there customers. Pelco is also made in the USA compared to other brands. There is no such thing as cheep when you are dealing with surveillance. Don't go cheap because in the long run you will be paying tons in replacements. Yes it can be expensive but you get what you pay for. Go with Pelco!!

Pelco is not the product it used to be and you can definitely get better products and cheaper price.

+1

I am spending a lot of my time lately replacing Pelco stuff with all sorts of other brands.