ssnapier

WANTED: CCTV and general IT salesperson (Hagerstown, MD)

My company is looking for an experienced sales person that understands the CCTV world is willing to get out there and sell it. We do mainly IP cameras, but as with anyone we will install what the customer wants. If you have experience in the industry and you are looking for something new, please send your resume to recruiting@jen-esis.com and someone will be in touch with you.

We are based in Hagerstown, MD have been in business for 12 years and you would be expected to cover the entire Baltimore/ D.C. region plus some of southern PA, all of VA, and West Virginia. You would also be responsible for developing your own marketing material and may be required to schedule site surveys and things of that sort on occasion. The best part about this job is that you would have a great deal of freedom in your position, and that cannot be underestimated!

What salary / commission structure are you offering. Just curious...

My company is looking for an experienced sales person that understands the CCTV world is willing to get out there and sell it.

I am on the technical side of the house so those types of details are not really my lane. I would recommend sending in your resume and see how it plays out. I know that the last sales person was on some sort of split salary /commission thing, but I do not know the specifics. Sorry.

ssnapier I would love to see xellbuy's resume. Apparently he does some top secret work for some company that can't be talked about and he has a Amazon web store that he will deny he owns. Though he might be good at doing your books

ssnapier I would love to see xellbuy's resume. Apparently he does some top secret work for some company that can't be talked about and he has a Amazon web store that he will deny he owns. Though he might be good at doing your books

I try hard judge no one until I see it on paper or with a power tool (usually) but I will take that under advisement!