RyanRhey

MY PTZ camera wont work

Hi!!

I have this PTZ camera with a 24 volts AC power supply

I connect the AC 24 volts to its AC 24 volts Wire!!! and it doesnt move or nor display.

= i check the power supply 24 volts AC and its working!!

= i open the top case of the camera looking for te FUSE and its working it has a continuity check.

= i look for some connectors and press it firmly!! and its good!

=i check the wire connection for 24volts AC and it has a continuity!!

the DIP switch are all in default position what should i need to test to look for its defective parts!!

"i buy the item from korea, but the packaging is right!! does the too much vibration can affect the board??"

PLEASE help me badly need it by saturday!!!

Are you using the transformer that came with the camera or are you using your own? If your own, are you sure the camera needs 24v? Does it need A/C or D/C?

Are you using the correct one? Did you contact the seller on ebay and let him know, maybe it's a bad camera?

have you connected the video cable ie coax to the camra, and also have you connected the rs485 signal cable up too. the rs485 cable should connect to the joystick and the video cable to the dvr or monitor.

There are two major things You need to set in camera before it will spin. Address also called ID, and protocol (not only the name, but also baudrate, parity, ....).

Those things You configure both in camera (dip switches) and in DVR. Then You connect RS + and - accordingly.