I've tried several vms and I'm just about set on ExacQ or Milestone. Only problem I have with Milestone is our two panoramic cams from Arecont will require eight licenses and maintenance fees. ExacQ will only require two but it's missing email notification. Would be nice but I can do without.

I would really like to try Avigilon before I commit. Is there anywhere I can get a demo key to try it out?

I've tried several vms and I'm just about set on ExacQ or Milestone. Only problem I have with Milestone is our two panoramic cams from Arecont will require eight licenses and maintenance fees. ExacQ will only require two but it's missing email notification. Would be nice but I can do without.

I would really like to try Avigilon before I commit. Is there anywhere I can get a demo key to try it out?

Where are u located ?

I'm curious about the price of the Avigilon software. I know it can't be posted but would it be possible to get a pm? My wife uses the Avigilon NVR at work and loves it. Their list of supported cameras seems good. My location is near ottawa canada.

I'm curious about the price of the Avigilon software. I know it can't be posted but would it be possible to get a pm? My wife uses the Avigilon NVR at work and loves it. Their list of supported cameras seems good. My location is near ottawa canada.

Check you PM