Hey Guys,

I usually install analog cameras for my clients but a new client is requesting IP based Outdoor PTZ camera. (Their previous installer used IP.) Been looking thru the forums and it seems that the only really advisable options are the Axis, Dahua and Avigilon ip ptz's. However i cannot find much pricing info for the Dahua or Avigilon but i can definately find pricing info for the Axis.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

My budget is 1-1.5k per camera.

Thanks

You have to be a Avigilon dealer to have access to the price list and there PTZ cameras are over $1500.

What VMS are you using at this site that will determine which PTZ you can use.

I have the 2mp version of this camera. Dahua makes a 1.3mp and a 600tvl analog version. I had a 1080P laptop logged in

remotely to the camera and an hdmi from the laptop to a 55" LED hdtv and the image was absolutely stunning. There are two

sets of IR's, one set for close up shots and one set for long range shots. The IR's know if your zoomed in or zoomed out. You can set guard tours and set up to 255 presets. You can even tell the IR's what time of day to come on or never to come on. It's the best camera I have ever used. I highly recommend it. But just make sure you have crazy amount of upload speed if you plan

on remote viewing it. If you can't find them for sale anywhere, send me a PM and I'll see what I can do for the amount you want.

205151_1.jpg

If VMS support ONVIF, then can use Dahua's PSS software. Dahua supports ONVIF 2.0 version.

As VECTOR18 said, dahua PTZ IP Camera is good, but should know your more requests of it.

Have megapixel,D1,IR,without IR optional.

If VMS support ONVIF, then can use Dahua's PSS software. Dahua supports ONVIF 2.0 version.

As VECTOR18 said, dahua PTZ IP Camera is good, but should know your more requests of it.

Have megapixel,D1,IR,without IR optional.

If VMS support ONVIF,it can use Dahua's IP device.

If Dahua's IP device is ONVIF,Other ONVIF software can connect to Dahua's IP device.

Marc