scorpious

URGENT .... Need advise for a indoor IP camera PLEASEEEE

Hello friends,

I am in need of a tried and tested commercial grade IP camera with the following a must requirements:

1. Wireless network interface 801.2N or better with long range signal (preferred) OR POE

2. 2way Audio

3. excellent Live view with audio on android smartphone on 3g as well as wifi

4. Recorded video on motion detection with notification

5. Night viewing capability

6. hi resolution 2MP or better with low noise

7. cost less than $500 is optimal but would consider anything higher if its worth the price

8. Boxshaped or Mini Box or Cube design , not looking for dome cameras or wall mounted

9. Indoor usage

10 optional Tilt Panning and zooming would be great

11. prefer to purchase it online and ship to the US

I searched this forum and found few IP Cams looked at Axis M1034 and AVTECH AVN813, BRICKCOM WMB-500A are these good?

AVTECH seems to come with eagleeyes app for android, and i belive Axis and BRICKCOM can be accessed with ip cam viewer. can live cam be accessed through the ipcam viewer over 3G or H+? these 3 cameras have audio support as well, and of all brickcom seems to have everything except PTZ.

I also read that a DVR is required for camera access via ip cam viewer is it true?

Please suggest me a proper camera and advise me with the right software for android and iphone access over 3g

Thanks

Ashi

Hi Ashi, do you need wireless ip camera,3G ip camera or PoE IP Camera.

Because all of them can not be all in one function, it's seperate.

You have to consider the environment, and requests of this to get right one.

hi Iam looking for a ip camera that will interface with my router wirelessly and I should be able to view the livevideo on my android phone on a 3gnetwork

Thanks

Ashish

after a lot of searching and reading reviews i am down to the Avtech AVN 813 and the Brickcom WMB500AP

i am leaning towards the Avtech because it has the push notification feature and its readily available in the US and it appears the eagleeyes app for android works pretty well. i am having a hard time finding the Brickcom around!

I think the 1.3mp camera for indoor purpose is pretty good, though the 5mp in the brickcom is much better i am not sure of the performance over internet because of the bandwidth ...

The only thing i am unsure of is their performance in nightmode, do they have good IR filters? or just need a little bit of ambient light?

Ashish

Typically, the higher the megapixels, the higher the pixel density, the poorer they do at night as each pixel is smaller and not able to absorb as much light. I've yet to see a 5MP camera that does well in low light. The 1.3MP from Brickcom or AVTech will do pretty well in low light. Brickcom does have a U.S. office, but very small. My distributor carries Brickcom, and if you seen my review, it has their contact info at the end and they can put you in touch with one of their resellers that can help you. Brickcom does not have an Android app that I know of.