Gibson486

What to buy and where to research?

Is there a site i can go to to actually get reliable reviews on these CCTV systems? My mother wants to buy one and her budget is kind of low. I see them at BJs, but I am wondering of those are even worth the price. Is Lorex even a good brand? what specs do I look for? Are those Amazon black Friday ones even decent?

I contacted a few contractors and lots of them will not even share the brand they will buy..... I kind of feel like i will be paying them $1400 just to route cables.

when you buy a TV do you buy Vizio or Samsung/Sony?

if answered Vizio than go ahead and buy Lorex. it will last few months

4 cameras basic system in a house with attic with someone who knows what they doing will run you $1500-2000 anything less they probably install lorex.

Visit some online shopping boards where you get the idea of price of different kind of cctv cameras of different companies. And which you think is right for you, contact with the dealer about further details.

Visit some online shopping boards where you get the idea of price of different kind of cctv cameras of different companies. And which you think is right for you, contact with the dealer about further details.

Seconded, At this moment is the best option for you