I have Dahua DH-IPC-HFW3200S PAL - 20130517 firmware version. So, ftp uploading works very bad - strange file names, strange dir structure, etc; motion detect very buggy... So I really need newest firmware. Please if someone have it - share it!

Please send e-mail complaining about it to overseas@dahuatech.com

or send it directly to Dahua engineers so they can fix it (I tried, but they said they couldn't detect the bug):

qian_hongming@dahuatech.com

alvin.dahua@gmail.com

yang_zhongyu@dahuatech.com

yu_jian1@dahuatech.com

The latest firmware breaks the FTP function, so you may be going from really bad to not working at all, tough choice. You can always record using free NVR software and there's a bunch to chose from. Or you can switch to Hikvision, better image quality, freely available firmware and can write to an NFS mount and playback from the camera, no weird ftp directory structures.

Thank you! One more question - in the firmware archive (General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.210.0001.0.R.20130517) exept General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.210.0001.0.R.20130517.bin there are a lot of another files: update.img, VideoDaemon.zip....etc? what is it needed for?

Another question is there any posibility to change lens to another one, more suitable?

The big 80MB or so files have the full set of software, including the files needed for TFTP recovery. Hard to say what all the rest are for, but you really only need the correct .bin file for a normal upgrade.

You can change the lens, but choosing the right one can be tricky. There are few standards for M12 lenses, and with day/night cams, many lenses will run into the IR filter before they're focused. You'd need to know the back focus length of the lens and the height of the IR filter to be sure this won't happen, and few vendors provide the back focus length.

Likewise, different lenses may have a different field of view, even if they're the same size, so one 4mm lens may have a different FOV than a 4mm lens made by someone else.

Most people buy one that looks like it might work and give it a try, but you can go through a few lenses this way.

The real solution is for the camera manufacturers to offer lenses guaranteed to work with their cameras, and give the FOV specs with them. Only the higher end manufacturers do this currently.

OK, I used the 3.3V adapter I linked above to test this on the 3300C, and still no good. Like before, I get a lot of data during the boot, but it's all garble. It looks like what you get when the baud rate is wrong, but I've tried all the baud rates, plus the camera says it's set up for 115kB.

Interestingly, when I connect the ground wire to the adapter, I don't get anything on the terminal. The RS232 adapter I used before was ok with the ground connected.

Anyway, enough time chasing this for now. I'll have to think on it some more.

MaxIcon, i got the manual on unbrick from dahua. I dont have the rs232 adapter yet, probably be in better hands if someone with Linux skill trying figuring this out before i should.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6i3m28

here is pdf, forum wont let me upload pdf here. thanks

OK, I used the 3.3V adapter I linked above to test this on the 3300C, and still no good. Like before, I get a lot of data during the boot, but it's all garble. It looks like what you get when the baud rate is wrong, but I've tried all the baud rates, plus the camera says it's set up for 115kB.

Interestingly, when I connect the ground wire to the adapter, I don't get anything on the terminal. The RS232 adapter I used before was ok with the ground connected.

MaxIcon, i got the manual on unbrick from dahua. I dont have the rs232 adapter yet, probably be in better hands if someone with Linux skill trying figuring this out before i should.

Thanks, didn't know that we can revive the IPC-HF3200 without opening the case of the camera. Brick mine few days ago & was rather lazy thinking I need to open it up.

Hi guys, sorry if this has already been asked, but struggling to find an answer in the last 19 pages

I have a Qvis iBox-16, which I believe is basically the same as the Dahua NVR3216V-P. Can someone tell me if the General_NVRxx-P type firmwares will work with this model? or if there is a specific firmware required? and either way, where I can get the latest?

I'm currently having problems getting motion detection to work with my NVR so wondering whether a firmware upgrade would help. Current firmware is version 2.610.AD00.0 build date 2012-09-03.

Any help appreciated.

Matt

Thanks, that looks useful. It's a modified version of the one they have available for the DVRs, but the extra information looks valuable. I'll see if it helps things make more sense.

Hi,

I habe two cameras.

First is BCSDMIP1200 / IPCHBD3200C

Software Version2.103.0000.0.T, build : 2012-09-11WEB Version3.0.0.0S/NTZC2GG00200101CopyRight 2011,All

and second BCS-TIP1130IR

Version. Firmware.2.103.0000.1.R, build : 2013-01-18Version WEB3.0.0.0S/NTZC3CW49500079CopyRight 2011,All

Is it a new software/firmware for this cameras ?

Can anybody tell me an link where i can download the following firmware of my ip-camera:

Dahua IPC-HFW2100 -> General_IPC-HFW2100(HFW3100)_Eng_P_V2.100.0000.9.R.20120621

I think this was the newest firmware

That's dated over a year ago, may be hard to find something that old. The latest is dated May 2013 and Maxicon posted it before and has worked for me.

Can anybody tell me an link where i can download the following firmware of my ip-camera:

Dahua IPC-HFW2100 -> General_IPC-HFW2100(HFW3100)_Eng_P_V2.100.0000.9.R.20120621

I think this was the newest firmware

The newest firmware is 20130517, but use this just if you don't need FTP recording (it has a bug).

If you need FTP recording, download the 20121031 firmware.

Daniel, have you tried the fix suggested yet?

Hi, I still didn't try it because I don't have the values set to zero. Here it's what I get:

"Region":[4194240,4194272,4194303,4194303,4194303,4194303,4194303,4194303,4194303,4194303,4194303,4194303,4194303,4194303,4194303,4194303,4194303,4194303]}]

The suggestion said to change this to 4294967295, but he uses a 3200S instead of a 2100 model.

I'm talking to him at the other forum to try it in a safe way. Thanks.

I have PAL version from my vendor:

General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.210.0001.0.R.20130517

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hyxiem

(Click on "Click here to start download from sendspace" to download without download manager)

I havent tried it yet, so if you check it, please give us a feedback if there are something new.

Thanks for this pelo666!

Flashed my dahua IPC-HFW2100-0600B with the 20130517 firmware, this file to be precise -

General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.210.0001.0.R.20130517.bin

Added a bunch of stuff, WDR to mention one. Fixed browser crash on login.

Broke the default admin:admin account though, had to login in the 888888:888888 account and create a new admin account. everything else seems to be working as it should.

Hello,

Does anybody have new firmware for Dahua IPC-HDB3200C or New Generic Dahua firmwares.

As far as I know there is new Firmware (Software Version 2.211.0000.0.R, build : 2013-07-26 | WEB Version 3.2.1.128519) which has a lot of useful functions.

If somebody can share of this firmware i will be grateful!!!

PLease help me.

I need firmeware to dahua hfw2100 with onvif 2.1

I have Onvif 2.02 and don't see, connections ok.

Please give me link for download

My English it's not good becaouse I'm from Poland

Here is the new firmware for NTSC

http://192.95.33.40/~warforce/Files/General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_N_V2.211.0000.0.R.20130726.bin

I downloaded the file twice but couldn't get it to load on my camera. Says bad file format. I also can't unzip it. Anyone else have any luck? File also seemed a tad small at 10.3 MB vs 12.8 MB for the May 17 2013 release.

- Al

yep, doesn't work for me either

Sorry guys. For some reason the original upload didn't complete. It should be good now. The file should be 13.18 MB.

Here is the new firmware for NTSC

http://192.95.33.40/~warforce/Files/General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_N_V2.211.0000.0.R.20130726.bin

I downloaded the file twice but couldn't get it to load on my camera. Says bad file format. I also can't unzip it. Anyone else have any luck? File also seemed a tad small at 10.3 MB vs 12.8 MB for the May 17 2013 release.

- Al

yep, doesn't work for me either