Sorry guys. For some reason the original upload didn't complete. It should be good now. The file should be 13.18 MB.

This new one works and I can confirm that my camera updated. Thanks for fixing and posting this!

- Al

Hi, i want to ask you where can i find a new firmware for the dahua IPC-HF3300P-W pal version english language.

can you send a link for download the latest firmware

thanks very much

Hello,

First, I would like to apologize for my bad English ( I'm French !!!).

So, 3 months ago, I bought :

- 1 Dahua NVR 3208V

- 3 Dahua bullet cameras HFW2100

- 2 Dahua dome cameras HDB3200CP

The NVR came with firmware 2610.VT00.0 (2012/10/25)

The 2 HDB 3200CP with 2.03.0000.0.R (2012/07/24)

2 HFW2100 with 2.100.0001.0.R (2012/10/31)

1 HFW2100 with 2.210.0000.0.R (2013/03/13)

When connecting to the HFW2100 with 2.210 firmware, the motion detection area could be modified by using 4 adjustable frames.

For the other cameras + the NVR, the detection area was adjusted by enabling/disabling little rectangles on a grid (not very convenient...).

So I decided to upgrade everything, using informations found on cctvforum.

1/ The nvr :

I used the link given by teknologs (p17) :

ftp://194.197.92.197/drivers/dahua/NVR-sw/General_NVR3xxx_Eng_P_V2.610.0000.5.R.20130525.zip

+ the tool 1.16RECUpgrade.exe that can be downloaded directly from Dahua :

http://www.dahuasecurity.fr/download/20120109120505172.rar

Step by step :

> unzip the driver file,

> start 1.16RECUpgrade.exe,

> enter the IP adress + TCP port of the NVR,

> click on "login" ; enter the username + password

> click on "openfiles"

> browse and select the file : General_NVR3xxx_Eng_P_V2.610.0000.5.R.20130525.bin

(no need to change the name in "update.bin" ; I think this is only applicable if you use an USB flash drive)

> click on "bios"

> wait the NVR to restart

2/ The cams,

I used the link given by pelo666 (General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.210.0001.0.R.20130517 ; it's a PAL version ; not NTSC).

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hyxiem

The extracted file contains a README.txt that says :

"Supported Devices: HDB(W)3202,HFW3101C,HF3101,HFW3X00C,F728WP,HF3300,HDB(W)3300,HFW3300,HF3301,HF3500,HF3500A,HF3200,HDB3200C,HF3110,HDB(W)3110,HDB(W)3101,HFW3110,HF3100,HF3211-F,HDW2100,HD2100,HFW2100,HF2100,HFW3100,HDB3100C,HFW3(2)105(2100S),HDW3100S,HDW2105S,HDW3105S,HFW3200S,HFW3202C"

Step by step :

> start "ConfigTool.exe" (provided on a CD with the cam),

> click on "login"

> enter the IP adress, username, password, port of the cam

> click on "login"

> click on "system upgrade"

> click on "open"

> browse and select the file General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.210.0001.0.R.20130517.bin

> click on "upgrade"

> wait, wait, wait...

But now I have a question : the new detection settings includes the following parameters : sensitivity and threshold.

Does anyone knows exactly how it works ?

Olivier

Sensitivity normally would mean how much motion does it take to be recognized as motion.

do you want it to be highly sensitive to look for a tree/bush blowing in the wind or a

person or car filling up more of the scene with motion.

Threshold would mean at point do you consider the motion to trigger an event.

there could be motion happening like a bug or shadow going through the scene but

there needs to be a lot of motion like a car going through to kick up the event past

the threshold to start recording.

I just updated to the 7/26/13 firmware on the 2MP bullet and sad to say - you

can't do motion detection with Avigilon software still... dang it.

I just updated to the 7/26/13 firmware on the 2MP bullet and sad to say - you

can't do motion detection with Avigilon software still... dang it.

Won't it do motion detection in the software. This is how I do it with other products like Milestone, Synology, BlueIris...

nope.. it won't buellwinkle.. i know that's how you do with like Hikvision..but i tried everything in the web interface

to trigger a motion event and send it to ACC but no go..

hi, i have a question on the dahua hf3300 camera it's possible to save on ftp a image every 120 sec ?

Unless the latest version of firmware which I have not tried changed anything, you can only trigger an FTP via a video motion detect or on the higher end cameras, alarm input. It can not be scheduled to FTP by time.

By chance, is this to put an image on a website?

hi, i have a question on the dahua hf3300 camera it's possible to save on ftp a image every 120 sec ?

By chance, is this to put an image on a website?

yes, i need to put an image on a webpage...

but it is strange that they have not included this possibility, i hope thet in the next firmware will be made, it's useful.

There's two alternatives to consider. One is to use the URL command that displays the current image from the camera, I believe this can be included in the img tag on your page.

The other is to setup a streaming server app on your PC and provide live streaming video.

There's two alternatives to consider. One is to use the URL command that displays the current image from the camera, I believe this can be included in the img tag on your page.

The other is to setup a streaming server app on your PC and provide live streaming video.

there is a problem of available bandwidth ... for streaming video...

My Dahua 3200c has two stream.

The Mainstream see more (area) than Substrem, how can I change it ?

And how can I get snapshot from this camera on my webbroser ?

It depends on you firmware release and camera. They changed the string in their newer firmware. I have the string, but not with me now, maybe Sunday if I remember or someone reminds me.

Edited by Guest

Look at this:

http://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=Dahua

There are some url/cgi-commands to get rtsp stream or jpeg...

ok, i'll try.

but i have other problem, i use a SDcard lexar 16 gbyte, if i'll format by the pc and after i put into the ipcamera it work, but if i format the sd into the ip camera don't work ?

the 8 gbyte work perfectly

Hi,

As said above, I have just installed the following firmwares :

NVR >>General_NVR3xxx_Eng_P_V2.610.0000.5.R.20130525

CAMS >>>General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.210.0001.0.R.20130517

I did that to have the same area selection system on the NVR or on the CAMS (= the new system with 4 frames + sensitivity + threshold) instead of the old one (grid + sensitivity).

Just after the installation, everything was OK : I had the frame system available when connecting to the cams and also in the NVR menu.

But today, the old grid system is back in the NVR menu :

I open the webpage of the NVR > “Config” > “Detect”. The new page opens like this (notice the threshold + sensitivity bar)

231341_1.jpg

but after 2 seconds, the page turns like this :

231341_2.jpg

Does anyone know how I can I fix that and recover the threshold control in the NVR ?

i bricked both of my ipc2100 with latest firmware. does any know if ipc2100 has the rs232 ports? i opened it up , and cant seem to find it. dealer is a joke to deal with.

Look at this:

http://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=Dahua

There are some url/cgi-commands to get rtsp stream or jpeg...

Thanks, I think this url works http://IP-Adress:9988/onvif/media_service/snapshot

But I have info "HTTP GET method not implemented"

It depends on you firmware release and camera. They changed the string in their newer firmware. I have the string, but not with me now, maybe Sunday if I remember or someone reminds me.

Ok, I will be waiting