Nope. You'll do fine. Just go for it.

Thanks.

Any suggestions to minimize the potential for bricking?

Anything I can do in advance to undo a brick if it occurs?

Happy Hollidays.

Hello everyone, sorry my English

I sent the firmware to my camera DH-IPC-HFW3200C.

the problem is that I must have the wrong firmware because I can not login any more.

I see his ip by default, but I can not ping.

you can do a factory reset?

if so, how?

I do not mean to reset the small button down for 3 to 5 seconds (this procedure does not change anything)

thanks for any support

There's a Dahua TFTP procedure to reload firmware to a bricked camera, but nobody's been able to make it work yet that I know of. You need the support of your distributor for this.

Unfortunately, Dahua's factory support for such issues is non-existent. Hikvision, on the other hand, makes this procedure available and easy to use, and people here use it regularly.

If you search Dahua TFTP, you'll see some posts on it here, but they probably won't be much help.

Don't you find it ironic that you are now asking others for firmware, but you refused to give the previous firmware you had to others ?

The problem is I promised my vendor to not share it. I'll ask my vendor for it (I just asked because it could be faster here).

Ps: If I could, I'd never use those official firmware. I wish we could have alternative firmwares like we have for routers, open source (like "Open Ip cam" is trying to do). It'd solve everyone's problems.

i have a problem, i try to configure the dahua 3mpxl ip camera, in the router i write the services port 37777,554,37778, but the camera upnp don't open the port ? why

Protocol Internal Port External Port Status

HTTP TCP 80 8080 Mapping Failed

TCP TCP 37777 37777 Mapping Failed

UDP UDP 37778 37778 Mapping Failed

RTSP TCP 554 554 Mapping Failed

flush state

and how can i use the dahua ddns service ? http://www.dahuaddns.com

the problem is that I must have the wrong firmware because I can not login any more.

if so, how?

I do not mean to reset the small button down for 3 to 5 seconds (this procedure does not change anything)

thanks for any support

If you are sure, that you have the correct IP address and correct firmware update, then there is allways the port 3800 on Dahua devices (available during 10 seconds after powerup ) for firmware update with RECUpgrade1.16

if so, how?

thanks for any support

If you are sure, that you have the correct IP address and correct firmware update, then there is allways the port 3800 on Dahua devices (available during 10 seconds after powerup ) for firmware update with RECUpgrade1.16

thanks for the reply,

I think the firmware is incorrect,

Where can I find RECUpgrade1.16

thanks

but it is possible that I can not do anything after my mistake of sending the wrong firmware??????

help me please

thanksthanksthanksthanks

It is impossible to connect with 1920.168.1.108, better try 192.168.1.108.

Did You use the 3800? In first 10 seconds?

What is the firmware name You used?

yes ok I misspelled,

I had sent the wrong firmware I do not remember, sorry

however, I can not even get in 10 seconds!!

now I'm trying with usb and serial but I do not know if I did the exact links

hello all, happy new year.

I recently bought a DAHUA NVR, the DH-NVR2104-P model from china. Unfortunately, the menu is in Chinese, and I'm waiting a response from the seller.

I'm aware of the risks of getting firmware elsewhere than the reseller, so does anyone here have a firmware in english?

I've read the whole topic, all 26 pages of them, and the closest I could find is the NVR3xxx firmware but my model is not on that list.

Thanks for your help

Do Dahua camera work with most any software that any other ONVIF camera will work with? Will a Dahua ONVIF compliant camera work with Hikvisions IVMS software or most NVR's?

hello all, happy new year.

I recently bought a DAHUA NVR, the DH-NVR2104-P model from china. Unfortunately, the menu is in Chinese, and I'm waiting a response from the seller.

I'm aware of the risks of getting firmware elsewhere than the reseller, so does anyone here have a firmware in english?

I've read the whole topic, all 26 pages of them, and the closest I could find is the NVR3xxx firmware but my model is not on that list.

Thanks for your help

Dont flash it with en fw.your nvr gonna brick,happen to me

Ver2.212

Thank you, it works properly.

some improvements in Motion Detect/Area setup...

Yes you can if it is a PAL version.

Ok, thx!

I just upgraded my hwd-3200s en it works perfectly. I hoped that Dahua implement a function to turn off the IR leds at night. Because I use this cam behind a glass window with an external illuminator and ofcourse the IR reflects in the window.

Hi all,

I just bricked my NVR I mentioned above. I'm sending it back anyway b/c of the chinese menu. Now I want to try upgrading the cameras, has anyone else tried upgrading a camera with chinese language firmware, with the english version posted here? I heard that the cameras with chinese cannot be upgraded to english firmware. Could that be true?

P.S apologies for my poor english

Hi all,

has anyone else tried upgrading a camera with chinese language firmware, with the english version posted here? I heard that the cameras with chinese cannot be upgraded to english firmware. Could that be true?

I updated a HFW-2100 from chinese to english NTSC without any problems.

- Al