I have dahua 3200c ip cam.

I tried ftp://194.197.92.197/drivers/dahua/cam-fw/IPC-HX3(2)XXX/Ver2.212/General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.212.0001.0.R.20131224.zip - its newer than 20131206

Using config_tool.exe (was in camera CD ROM).

Attention: I tried web updating before using config_tool.exe, BUT IT HANGS!! I was waiting for an one hour.... but without success.. After that I closed web browser and without restarting of camera succesfully used config_tool. Thanks God it works.! I live in Kiev, Ukraine - so I desparately need camera working!

Denisius, I've seen some recent footage from Kiev. You don't need a camera, you need a tank. Hopefully things are safe and boring near you. If you have any video to share I'm sure many of us would love to see it.

Do you think the NVR firmware will mesh with the IP camera detect settings at some point? I figure I will never know

Yes, it did with newer versions, but on mid-level NVRs.

My advice: keep a close-contact with your seller.

Anyone have:

General_NVR5xxx_Eng_N_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110 ?

I know you need NTSC, but this is about PAL version:

General_NVR3xxx_Eng_P_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110 is very ok( I love it), but General_NVR5xxx_Eng_P_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110 will lose cameras and hangs, tested on NVR5216 and NVR5816 - I do not recommend!

I tried ftp://194.197.92.197/drivers/dahua/cam-fw/IPC-HX3(2)XXX/Ver2.212/General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.212.0001.0.R.20131224.zip - its newer than 20131206

Attention: I tried web updating before using config_tool.exe, BUT IT HANGS!! I was waiting for an one hour.... but without success.. After that I closed web browser and without restarting of camera succesfully used config_tool. Thanks God it works.! I live in Kiev, Ukraine - so I desparately need camera working!

I've installed the above version on 2x HDB3200C NTSC cams with the config tool v1.0.5. Took a few minutes on first cam. The file was uploaded to 2nd cam but wouldn't start programming. Powered cam off and on, was able to upgrade it then. Both are working fine now.

As with previous firmware, I am only able to view them on Firefox. With IE 11 I always get prompted to install web plug in but it never shows video after installing. Not sure if theres an IE setting that prevents it working.

Motion Detect grid concept is an improvement on previous adaptations.

Not sure how great the detection algorithm is though if a car can go through on a Sens 70/ Thres 15 region and not be detected on an overcast day.

Along the lines of the Camera - Conditions profiles, I wish they would have something like Motion Detect - Video Detect Profiles. That way you can have optimal motion detect sensitivity for use at different times of the day.

Edited by Guest

Do you see frame rate difference using Pal firmware for NTSC cameras?

I've installed the above version on 2x HDB3200C NTSC cams with the config tool v1.0.5. Took a few minutes on first cam. The file was uploaded to 2nd cam but wouldn't start programming. Powered cam off and on, was able to upgrade it then. Both are working fine now.

As with previous firmware, I am only able to view them on Firefox. With IE 11 I always get prompted to install web plug in but it never shows video after installing. Not sure if theres an IE setting that prevents it working.

Motion Detect grid is an improvement on previous adaptations.

Along the lines of the Camera - Conditions profiles, I wish they would have something like Motion Detect - Video Detect Profiles. That way you can have optimal motion detect sensitivity for use at different times of the day.

What difference would you expect to see?

I have a range of 1-18 FPS to choose from in the Camera setup menu and the video looks fine in terms of video and smoothness.

Do you see frame rate difference using Pal firmware for NTSC cameras?

Motion Detect grid is an improvement on previous adaptations.

It's some days that I have a message "SD memory not present" even if the memory is present and the camera stopped to record.

Before this the camera worked perfectly.

Do you have some suggestion ?

I tried to reboot the camera without successful.

Do you suggest to try to remove the SD from the camera and format it ?

Unfortunately my camera is not very accessible....

Thanks

Andrea

Does anyone have V2.212.0001.0.R installed on his cam and get FTP snapshot to work?

I previously had IPC-HX3(2)XXX/General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX&SDXXXX_Eng_P_V2.210.0000.0.R.20130313.bin installed and ftp upload snapshots on motion was working fine.

As i wasn't happy with the motion detection, i used V2.212.0001 because of the new feature having 4 different motion areas, but ftp upload wasn't working anymore.

Downgrade to the V2.210 and importing the old settings didn't change it unfortunately.

Anyone has a clue or hint or can confirm or disprove the firmware has a bug regarding ftp?

Help is very appreciated.

Best regards

Here is the NTSC version:

http://192.95.33.40/~warforce/Files/General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_N_V2.212.0000.0.R.20131206.bin[/url]

Thanks ilkevinli and hello everyone:

I am new to the Forum and an absolute newbie in IP Cameras and the like (tons of experience in ITC though).

My setup is as follows (all Dahua bought directly from China):

A NVR5232-P running version 2.610.000.6 Build 2013-7-13

a set of 28 HDW2100 cameras with firmware of two different releases

most of them 2.100.001.0.R (2012-10-31), but some with the newer 2.210.001.0.R (2013-05-17)

As I am using all cameras in the same setup I want for obvious reasons want to use only one standard firmware. I see in this thread a lot of different discussions regarding motion detection, which is the main usage for most of my cameras (this is self storage building with 24 hallways, not much movement in most normally).

I have so far been able to download the 210 release, but also see that some have posted links to the newer 212 release, however the link does not work.....can someone point me to a working link or post again the newer 212 release please. Also is the preferred upgrade the web interface or the config tool in the CD?

thanks in advance

p.s. I see as well a lot of conversations regarding tftp to unbrick cameras in case of unexpected events, I do however see as well that my IP cameras have a Telnet access however the admin/admin normal user/pwd does not work, anyone knows the user/pwd in this case??

Anyone have:

General_NVR5xxx_Eng_N_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110 ?

I know you need NTSC, but this is about PAL version:

General_NVR3xxx_Eng_P_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110 is very ok( I love it), but General_NVR5xxx_Eng_P_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110 will lose cameras and hangs, tested on NVR5216 and NVR5816 - I do not recommend!

Anyone tried this release of NVR with the newer 3200/2100 212 release with 4 motion detect zones?

Does anyone know if the motion detect has to be in sync NVR/camera?

Will I have problems if I mix and match older NVR with newer camera motion detect release?

In the 2.616 release for NVR PAL it says...

"10. Realized a new motion detection (MD) mode with IPC, which supports 4 MD areas set"

can someone post a link to the latest NTSC firmware for i believe the IPC-HFW3200S

I actually have a G4V tech camera model G4-IPCL20 which is made by dahua and pretty sure it's the IPC-HFW3200S

probably a year old camera.

believe latest version is 2.212 from dec 2013?

Thanks..

Here is an updated link to the NTSC firmware.

http://181.224.136.105/~warforc7/Files/General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_N_V2.212.0000.0.R.20131206.bin[/url]

Thanks ilkevinli

On my behalf and of others....

Do you know what will happen with newer motion detect areas?

Will they be compatible with an NVR 52 series with release 2.610? Or will the NVR just use the old style motion detect?

thanks again

Your guess is as good as mine.

Here is an updated link to the NTSC firmware.

http://181.224.136.105/~warforc7/Files/General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_N_V2.212.0000.0.R.20131206.bin[/url]

Thanks ilkevinli

On my behalf and of others....

Do you know what will happen with newer motion detect areas?

Will they be compatible with an NVR 52 series with release 2.610? Or will the NVR just use the old style motion detect?

thanks again

Thanks for the link... bummed though 2.12 version doesn't support motion detection yet in Avigilon VMS.

Hikvision no problem.. Dahua ugh.

Doesn't work in Milestone Xprotect either.

Thanks for the link... bummed though 2.12 version doesn't support motion detection yet in Avigilon VMS.

Hikvision no problem.. Dahua ugh.

Hi, i have a dahua IPC-HF3300 with this firmware

Software Version

2.211.0000.0.R, build : 2013-07-26

WEB Version

there is a new firmware ?

These should work. I haven't tested either of these, and Dahua firmware updates can be iffy, so use at your own risk!

I zipped them so you can see if there's any corruption after a download.

NTSC version:

General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_N_V2.212.0000.0.R.20131206.zip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5RXJz1sMJ9VajVXQkR4SFNHS3c/edit?usp=sharing

PAL version:

General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.212.0000.0.R.20131206.zip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5RXJz1sMJ9VWVlKREZmMkFmcW8/edit?usp=sharing

Hi Everyone !

Does anyone have the latest firmware of dahua HFW4300 3MP? because the 2.210.0000.2.R, build : 2013-08-21 does not support direct JPG snapshot taken from http://IP:PORT/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi

Actually I have two HFW2100P and a HFW3200S with 2.212.0000.0.R, build : 2013-12-06 that support this stream.

thank you

Alessandro from Italy