Does anyone already have the latest firmware for the NVR2104

I use the General_NVR2x0x_Eng_P_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110.zip but the translation is not correct.

I am looking for the latest firmware for the 1100 series camera´s as well. Better newer than the General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.210.0001.0.R.20130517

Thanks

is there an equivalent new firmware for 3x00 series?

here you can find the firmware for 3x and 2x (it is the same)

I tried it with 2100 & 3200S. it works fine

ftp://ftp.wintel.fi/drivers/dahua/cam-fw/IPC-HX3(2)XXX/Ver2.212/General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.212.0001.0.R.20131224.zip

anyone have the NTSC version of this, 2.212.01?

nevermind, i see it in previous page:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/zwgw57m4wk988mu/General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_N_V2.212.0001.0.R.20131224.bin

General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.420.0000.0.R.20140419.bin

There are no release notes. I don't know anything about this one; as always, use at your own risk but post how it works out!

I'm just trying this out actually... finally had some quiet time to tinker with my PAL version of the 4300S.

After flashing, the firmware reports itself as:

Software Version: 2.420.0000.0.R, build : 2014-04-19

WEB Version: 3.2.4.184667

ONVIF Version: 2.4.1

So that's up from the other one which said:

Software Version 2.400.0000.0.R, build : 2013-12-31

WEB Version 3.2.4.161826

ONVIF Version 2.3

I haven't noticed a whole lot of differences in the GUI. Comparing the backup files before and after, I see that for the most part they actually *removed* some stuff that didn't really belong in a bullet camera. Things like PTZ preset stuff, and a few alarm related things.

In the video settings, there are some minor interface changes to the new 2.4 day/night settings. I think they're making it clearer that the new "sensitivity" and "delay" settings are specifically for the day/night sensitivity and delay (those 2 settings are prefixed with the text "D&N" now, and delay is a drop-down box, not a slider).

There are some other slight rearranging of things on that screen, nothing too drastic (mirror and flip moving above the 3D NR settings for example).

One big thing I see is that the new "Interest Area" tab in the video settings is missing... I don't know if it moved somewhere else or if it's just gone from the UI, but I can clearly see that the interest area I created previously is still in effect. So the feature itself still works, you just can't adjust it. Peculiar. I can see in the page source where that tab *should* be, but the tab itself doesn't show up.

Maybe they ran into some feedback about problems with it, so they're hiding it for now but the functionality is still in place apparently. So if you like that feature, you're better off giving this version a pass... but who knows what other kinds of under-the-hood fixes are present.

What else... ONVIF authentication settings moved to a sub-tab of Connections, and that's probably a better place than it's own "Access Platform" screen.

That's about all I could tell from just poking around... like I said, probably some other fixes and stuff, but the big things were the removal of the "Interest Area" settings itself, and just general re-arranging of a few screens, minor layout changes.

Nice review. Thanks.

General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.420.0000.0.R.20140419.bin

There are no release notes. I don't know anything about this one; as always, use at your own risk but post how it works out!

I'm just trying this out actually... finally had some quiet time to tinker with my PAL version of the 4300S.

After flashing, the firmware reports itself as:

Software Version: 2.420.0000.0.R, build : 2014-04-19

WEB Version: 3.2.4.184667

ONVIF Version: 2.4.1

So that's up from the other one which said:

Software Version 2.400.0000.0.R, build : 2013-12-31

WEB Version 3.2.4.161826

ONVIF Version 2.3

I haven't noticed a whole lot of differences in the GUI. Comparing the backup files before and after, I see that for the most part they actually *removed* some stuff that didn't really belong in a bullet camera. Things like PTZ preset stuff, and a few alarm related things.

In the video settings, there are some minor interface changes to the new 2.4 day/night settings. I think they're making it clearer that the new "sensitivity" and "delay" settings are specifically for the day/night sensitivity and delay (those 2 settings are prefixed with the text "D&N" now, and delay is a drop-down box, not a slider).

There are some other slight rearranging of things on that screen, nothing too drastic (mirror and flip moving above the 3D NR settings for example).

One big thing I see is that the new "Interest Area" tab in the video settings is missing... I don't know if it moved somewhere else or if it's just gone from the UI, but I can clearly see that the interest area I created previously is still in effect. So the feature itself still works, you just can't adjust it. Peculiar. I can see in the page source where that tab *should* be, but the tab itself doesn't show up.

Maybe they ran into some feedback about problems with it, so they're hiding it for now but the functionality is still in place apparently. So if you like that feature, you're better off giving this version a pass... but who knows what other kinds of under-the-hood fixes are present.

What else... ONVIF authentication settings moved to a sub-tab of Connections, and that's probably a better place than it's own "Access Platform" screen.

That's about all I could tell from just poking around... like I said, probably some other fixes and stuff, but the big things were the removal of the "Interest Area" settings itself, and just general re-arranging of a few screens, minor layout changes.

hello guys

i have problems in setting a pattern in dahua SD6C120S-HN. patterns have lots of mismatch with the way u record.

Software Version2.210.0001.0.R, build : 2013-07-31

WEB Version3.2.1.129455

Ptz VersionV1.03.14.RHNLEF

is there any newer firmware version for this camera to fix this problem?

I'm not familiar with that cam, and it's not in the 2/3 and 4/5 series we see a lot of posts on.

If you have a firmware file for it, try googling for variations of it. For instance, for the 4/5 series, I'd search on "General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX" to see what showed up. The quotes are important, or google will break it down into smaller phrases and find lots of irrelevant hits.

Can someone be so kind to share the link of the latest Eng firmware for HDW4100S + HFW4100S? PAL version please.

The PAL version is here. It was tested and reported good a few posts back:

ftp://ftp.wintel.fi/drivers/dahua/cam-fw/IPC-HX5(4)XXX/

The NTSC version is here. It's working on my cam:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5RXJz1sMJ9VLVdhbjB5SzdaMWM/edit?usp=sharing

Is this the one for HDW + HFW4100S PAL?

From the release notes in a previous post:

Support models

•HX5xxx series:HDB(W)5100、HDB(W)5200、HDB(W)5100-DI、IPC-HDB(W)5200-DI、HF5100、HF5200、HFW5100C、HFW5200C、、HFW5200-IRA、HFW5100-IRA、HFW5200D HFW5100D、

•HX4xxx series:HFW4100S、HFW4200S、HFW4300S、HDW4100S、HDW4200S、HDW4300S、HDB4100C、HDB4105C、HDB4200C、HDB4300C

One of the cam's configuration screens shows if it's PAL or NTSC; there's a dropdown that doesn't have any other choices. Why they do this is beyond me; most other manufacturers let you choose in the config.

ETA: It's on Setup/System/General/Video Standard.

Edited by Guest

Dahua's factory support is terrible. You have to either get it from the vendor you bought from, or find someone on the web that has it.

The PAL version is here. It was tested and reported good a few posts back:

ftp://ftp.wintel.fi/drivers/dahua/cam-fw/IPC-HX5(4)XXX/

The NTSC version is here. It's working on my cam:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5RXJz1sMJ9VLVdhbjB5SzdaMWM/edit?usp=sharing

Is this the one for HDW + HFW4100S PAL?

From the release notes in a previous post:

Support models

•HX5xxx series:HDB(W)5100、HDB(W)5200、HDB(W)5100-DI、IPC-HDB(W)5200-DI、HF5100、HF5200、HFW5100C、HFW5200C、、HFW5200-IRA、HFW5100-IRA、HFW5200D HFW5100D、

•HX4xxx series:HFW4100S、HFW4200S、HFW4300S、HDW4100S、HDW4200S、HDW4300S、HDB4100C、HDB4105C、HDB4200C、HDB4300C

One of the cam's configuration screens shows if it's PAL or NTSC; there's a dropdown that doesn't have any other choices. Why they do this is beyond me; most other manufacturers let you choose in the config.

ETA: It's on Setup/System/General/Video Standard.

Thanks for great help.

Dahua's factory support is terrible. You have to either get it from the vendor you bought from, or find someone on the web that has it.

that's because they don't have office is USA. all sales channel is via distributors.

some distributor's service is very bad, i used to buy from hd security store from amazon, they are BAD, no respond to my email. when they do, they can't answer my questions, return instead.

then i switched my 2nd project from TECH VIDEO in amazon, they give much better service and tech support. i had milestone system, they called me and walked me through.

so from my experience, i love dahua products, but need pick the right vendor.

Hi All, just wanted to say thanks for all the people uploading firmwares. I used everyones experiences here to successfully upgrade the firmware on a NVR3104-P.

I bought a NVR3104-P 4 channel NVR from securitycameraking.com. They brand it as a '4CH Tiny Network Video Recorder, Product# NVR-ELT-4'

It came with an NTSC firmware from mid 2013 (cant remember exact date)

I wanted the PAL firmware version as I live in New Zealand and we are on the PAL standard.

I downloaded the PAL firmware version General_NVR3xxx_Eng_P_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110.zip from the link provided in this thread http://www.mmnt.net/db/0/0/ftp.wintel.fi/drivers/dahua/NVR-sw/NVR-3XXX/Ver2.616

I used the config tool ConfigTool v.1.07.2 R.130304 to upgrade the firmware.

The new firmware is working well. A few enhancements I have noticed in the upgraded firmware are:

The Biggest plus for me personally - the NVR website is working in Chrome Browser for both preview and playback

New menu from the NVR to upgrade IPC Cameras.

Motion Detect working correctly now for my D-LINK DCS-6010L IP camera (connected with ONVIF)

The Shutdown menu now has 4 options - Shutdown, Logout, Restart, Switch User

I'm sure there are other changes that I haven't noticed yet...

Thanks to all, Jono

I will report that the General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_N_V2.212 greatly improves IR performance and noise reduction on the IPC-HFW3200S 2 Megapixel Full HD Network Small IR-Bullet Camera! Wow, what a difference from the former 2.210 firmware I had running.

I also started to apply this firmware to all of my IPC-HDB3200C 2 Megapixel Full HD Vandal-proof Network Mini Dome Cameras. The result here is faster response time through the browser and great (as if it was not before) FireFox compatibilty! I also think the WDR settings work better and light sensitivity is better.

Is there a PDF to the General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_N_V2.212 firmware detailing the changes?

I found 'General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.420.0000.0.R.20140414' on an FTP server, but I haven't come across the NTSC version.

Anyone been able to hunt it down yet?

anyone here have a NVR7408-8P?

just received one a few days ago and running General_NVR7xxx_Eng_P_V3.200.0000.1.R.20131230.bin

Hello everyone and thanks upfront for any suggestion. I have NVR 5216-P (the POE version) and in the General Info it mentions Video standard NTSC. this is the only option. My firmware is 2.610.0000.3 dated 23/02/2013. My question is since I only have 6 cameras connected and I wanted to be able to live preview them as large as possible, currently my only view options are 1, 4, 8 ,9 and 16 cameras, there is no 6 camera option like the web interface. Is there another firmware per anyone's knowledge that could give me this option for 6 camera live view?

Thanks again.