Ok, so someone found "General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.420.0000.0.R.20140414"

(for the 3 series cams)

But where?

I found 'General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.420.0000.0.R.20140414' on an FTP server, but I haven't come across the NTSC version.

Hello everyone!

i have some questions about DH-NVR3216 . I bought it in China (i live here now) and it was in Chinese.

i have asked the supplier for English firmware and he gave me this firmware:

General_NVR3xxx_Eng_P_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110.zip (56618kb)

However he said that if i attempt to change the firmware, it is on my own risk, because the NVR was made for the Chinese market and they never tried to change the language.

I decided to give it a try! From the Zip archive i extracted the bin file:

General_NVR3xxx_Eng_P_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110.bin (14186kb)

and i installed it with ConfigTool. The install process went normal and after the reboot i could see it in ConfigTool. The interface language changed to English, however in front of each word was added some words like this: &conf.gen.

245292_1.jpg

I tried to go back to the Chinese firmware, but with no success.

Does anybody know how to deal with this kind of problem?

In the zip firmware file that i received from the supplier, there are some other files with bin, img and lua extensions. What are these files for? is there another method to upgrade the firmware using these files?

Any help will be appreciated!

Anyone has English Language Files. Or also other languages welcom. I'm also stuck on this problem with chinese NVR Version. Flashed English FW but Language Ressource missing.

Please also post other language Files if you have. I want to analyse the file also.

Can someone tell me hof to flash complete firmware file on the nvr, I guess language resources included in flash.bin rom-fs custom-romfs...

General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.420.0000.0.R.20140419.bin

There are no release notes. I don't know anything about this one; as always, use at your own risk but post how it works out!

I'm just trying this out actually... finally had some quiet time to tinker with my PAL version of the 4300S.

After flashing, the firmware reports itself as:

Software Version: 2.420.0000.0.R, build : 2014-04-19

WEB Version: 3.2.4.184667

ONVIF Version: 2.4.1

So that's up from the other one which said:

Software Version 2.400.0000.0.R, build : 2013-12-31

WEB Version 3.2.4.161826

ONVIF Version 2.3

I haven't noticed a whole lot of differences in the GUI. Comparing the backup files before and after, I see that for the most part they actually *removed* some stuff that didn't really belong in a bullet camera. Things like PTZ preset stuff, and a few alarm related things.

In the video settings, there are some minor interface changes to the new 2.4 day/night settings. I think they're making it clearer that the new "sensitivity" and "delay" settings are specifically for the day/night sensitivity and delay (those 2 settings are prefixed with the text "D&N" now, and delay is a drop-down box, not a slider).

There are some other slight rearranging of things on that screen, nothing too drastic (mirror and flip moving above the 3D NR settings for example).

One big thing I see is that the new "Interest Area" tab in the video settings is missing... I don't know if it moved somewhere else or if it's just gone from the UI, but I can clearly see that the interest area I created previously is still in effect. So the feature itself still works, you just can't adjust it. Peculiar. I can see in the page source where that tab *should* be, but the tab itself doesn't show up.

Maybe they ran into some feedback about problems with it, so they're hiding it for now but the functionality is still in place apparently. So if you like that feature, you're better off giving this version a pass... but who knows what other kinds of under-the-hood fixes are present.

What else... ONVIF authentication settings moved to a sub-tab of Connections, and that's probably a better place than it's own "Access Platform" screen.

That's about all I could tell from just poking around... like I said, probably some other fixes and stuff, but the big things were the removal of the "Interest Area" settings itself, and just general re-arranging of a few screens, minor layout changes.

Hello. I have a number of the following 4300C cameras:

- Software Version 2.400.0000.0.R, build : 2013-12-31

- WEB Version 3.2.4.161826

- ONVIF Version 2.3

1. Does anybody know if they are supported by this firmware?

2. ONVIF Snapshot seems to broke very often when resolution is set to 3MP - no data is returned by http://IP:9989... Does anybody noticed the same problem? Does anybody know the solution?

3. Is it possible to downgrade to 2.4 after upgrade to 2.42?

Best regards,

Andrzej

I bought one DVR in China have name: DH/HCVR5104C/-AF-DVR-II-A/4-0

ver 2.616.0001.11

PA4BP091W00118

The DVR has only Chinese. So i want to ask: May I update F/W have English language? And if can then where i can download F/W? I using confirgtool for update F/W OK or NOT?

Thank for your reading and support.

Hi, I would like to confirm that lastest firmware for Dahua is OK. I have successfully updated two Dahua ipc-hfw2100 cameras.

There are two sources for this firmware, but both are for the same file:

ftp://ftp.wintel.fi/drivers/dahua/cam-fw/IPC-HX3(2)XXX/General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.420.0000.0.R.20140414/General_IPC-HX3(2)XXX_Eng_P_V2.420.0000.0.R.20140414.bin

https://app.box.com/s/hp83ljkk4lgegnyse67v

Enjoy.

Yes there is. Let me get it together and provide an location to get the firmware from.

Appreciate it if you can post where we can get this firmware.

Hi guys,

Does anybody here have English and NTSC firmware for DH-DVR0804HF-A ?

Mine is only Chinese and PAL.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Lampayatot

General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.420.0000.0.R.20140419.bin

There are no release notes. I don't know anything about this one; as always, use at your own risk but post how it works out!

I'm just trying this out actually... finally had some quiet time to tinker with my PAL version of the 4300S.

After flashing, the firmware reports itself as:

Software Version: 2.420.0000.0.R, build : 2014-04-19

WEB Version: 3.2.4.184667

ONVIF Version: 2.4.1

So that's up from the other one which said:

Software Version 2.400.0000.0.R, build : 2013-12-31

WEB Version 3.2.4.161826

ONVIF Version 2.3

I haven't noticed a whole lot of differences in the GUI. Comparing the backup files before and after, I see that for the most part they actually *removed* some stuff that didn't really belong in a bullet camera. Things like PTZ preset stuff, and a few alarm related things.

In the video settings, there are some minor interface changes to the new 2.4 day/night settings. I think they're making it clearer that the new "sensitivity" and "delay" settings are specifically for the day/night sensitivity and delay (those 2 settings are prefixed with the text "D&N" now, and delay is a drop-down box, not a slider).

There are some other slight rearranging of things on that screen, nothing too drastic (mirror and flip moving above the 3D NR settings for example).

One big thing I see is that the new "Interest Area" tab in the video settings is missing... I don't know if it moved somewhere else or if it's just gone from the UI, but I can clearly see that the interest area I created previously is still in effect. So the feature itself still works, you just can't adjust it. Peculiar. I can see in the page source where that tab *should* be, but the tab itself doesn't show up.

Maybe they ran into some feedback about problems with it, so they're hiding it for now but the functionality is still in place apparently. So if you like that feature, you're better off giving this version a pass... but who knows what other kinds of under-the-hood fixes are present.

What else... ONVIF authentication settings moved to a sub-tab of Connections, and that's probably a better place than it's own "Access Platform" screen.

That's about all I could tell from just poking around... like I said, probably some other fixes and stuff, but the big things were the removal of the "Interest Area" settings itself, and just general re-arranging of a few screens, minor layout changes.

Hello. I have a number of the following 4300C cameras:

- Software Version 2.400.0000.0.R, build : 2013-12-31

- WEB Version 3.2.4.161826

- ONVIF Version 2.3

1. Does anybody know if they are supported by this firmware?

2. ONVIF Snapshot seems to broke very often when resolution is set to 3MP - no data is returned by http://IP:9989... Does anybody noticed the same problem? Does anybody know the solution?

3. Is it possible to downgrade to 2.4 after upgrade to 2.42?

Best regards,

Andrzej

I've found the solution myself. If you set resolution to 3MP, do not set up snapshot quality higher than "4". It seems that camera buffer is to small to generate higher quality snapshot for 3MP resolution,especially in environment with many details.

Regards,

Andrzej

I bought one DVR in China have name: DH/HCVR5104C/-AF-DVR-II-A/4-0

ver 2.616.0001.11

PA4BP091W00118

The DVR has only Chinese. So i want to ask: May I update F/W have English language? And if can then where i can download F/W? I using confirgtool for update F/W OK or NOT?

Thank for your reading and support.

Pls help me. Now my device has issue missing language.

Hello everyone!

i have some questions about DH-NVR3216 . I bought it in China (i live here now) and it was in Chinese.

i have asked the supplier for English firmware and he gave me this firmware:

General_NVR3xxx_Eng_P_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110.zip (56618kb)

However he said that if i attempt to change the firmware, it is on my own risk, because the NVR was made for the Chinese market and they never tried to change the language.

I decided to give it a try! From the Zip archive i extracted the bin file:

General_NVR3xxx_Eng_P_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110.bin (14186kb)

and i installed it with ConfigTool. The install process went normal and after the reboot i could see it in ConfigTool. The interface language changed to English, however in front of each word was added some words like this: &conf.gen.

245292_1.jpg

I tried to go back to the Chinese firmware, but with no success.

Does anybody know how to deal with this kind of problem?

In the zip firmware file that i received from the supplier, there are some other files with bin, img and lua extensions. What are these files for? is there another method to upgrade the firmware using these files?

Any help will be appreciated!

Now i have issue is the same him

Hi guys,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Lampayatot

Pls contact with "zhang_yingchun@dahuatech.com"

maybe you receiving help from them.

Thanks Hung...

Hi guys,

Thanks and Best Regards,

Lampayatot

Pls contact with "zhang_yingchun@dahuatech.com"

maybe you receiving help from them.

Yes there is. Let me get it together and provide an location to get the firmware from.

I would like to get my hands on the NTSC version as well. Can you provide a link to it please?

Thank you

Can anyone running version 2.616 on their NVR tell me if this method for http streaming works. I want to know if it works on a dahua general firmware or only on IC Realtime.

http://icrealtime.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=33&sid=8e62369608e61781cba29b6b387109b1

I have NVR from securitycameraking.com that I need to integrate with Control4 system. Mine is on 2.610 and it does not do it.

Thanks

Lucas

I have Dahua IPC-HDB3200C and NVR2108 where can I get the latest NTSC firmware? I email Dahua support twice and no reply. I can't even find anything on their website for firmware. Interesting thing is I see other companies with exactly the same product re-brand. http://www.securitycameraking.com/4ch-tiny-network-video-recorder-59591-prd1.html

I found this ftp ftp://ftp.wintel.fi/drivers/dahua/ but and I installed the latest and it turns out to be PAL but the camera and nvr still works.

cant seem to find the answer and I was wondering does any one have English firmware for the HDW4300C.

the seller did not tell me before purchase it has Chinese firmware. also they don't do English firmware.

Is there any compatible firmware for the Dahua NVR 2104-N?

Currently this system I have has System 2.610 and Web 3.0.0.1

Thanks!

Never heard of Dahua "Chinese firmware" before, where do you get it, sounds exotic. They have NTSC and PAL and for N. American you want NTSC, if you are in China or Europe or just about anywhere else in the world, you want the PAL version.

People have asked about the NTSC firmware update from April of this year, but when I requested it, they said it's buggy and still doing testing and will release it when it's ready.

cant seem to find the answer and I was wondering does any one have English firmware for the HDW4300C.

the seller did not tell me before purchase it has Chinese firmware. also they don't do English firmware.