In case anyone want to know I downloaded Axxon Free Version 16ch, and it works really great with Dahua cameras, much more professional look then Dahua original vms.

In case anyone want to know I downloaded Axxon Free Version 16ch, and it works really great with Dahua cameras, much more professional look then Dahua original vms.

Axxon Next is great, but free version is limited to 16ch and 1TB of Archive, which is quite little for HD cameras (but you can record only motion to save the capacity). It has very good possibilities for intelligent object detection (motion, line-cross, loitering, object left, object disappearence, and lot more). They have very good support for this product, I am in touch with them very often now.

If somebody want, we offer the licenses for this product in Slovakia. The base Professional version is limited to 16ch and unlimited Archive, more channels are for fee and the MomentQuest too - intelligent detection on recorded video (detection on live video is free).

hi,

I have a dahua ipc hfw3200cp, i'm looking to get a direct stream url.

anyone know this?

Also post the firmware you use with it.

thx

Regards

I may have asked this already, but:

- I have 2 Dahuas, one with the Qsee firmware and the other with some russian firmware.

Problem is, they´re both old already, and i CANT update their firmware because it always or reset the camera or the config tool simply cant update them.

Is there a way to upgrade without the jtag/serial mode ?

Thanks.

- I have 2 Dahuas, one with the Qsee firmware and the other with some russian firmware.

Problem is, they´re both old already, and i CANT update their firmware because it always or reset the camera or the config tool simply cant update them.

Thanks.

Share this IPC, and i''l see what is it, especially Russian

Thanks.

Share this IPC, and i''l see what is it, especially Russian

I dont believe its possible, but i will try !

If you do not believe, then why write in the forum?

And if you have a TTL-RS232, then what are the problems with the update?

The camera models you also have not written !!!

If you do not believe, then why write in the forum?

And if you have a TTL-RS232, then what are the problems with the update?

The camera models you also have not written !!!

Because the camera is behind firewall and other networks appliances that will difficult the process.

Because some of the camera are way to high in the ceiling

Its all 3200

Hi,

Could anyone help me with this Direct stream URL for Mjpeg?

I would really appreciate!

Regards

I have IPC-HFW3200CP

Tried those 2 firmware:

V2.211 R20130726

V2.103 R20120724

Hi Mr iTuneDVR

My device is DVR, not NVR. Your FW is for NVR right? because i saw the name is General_NVR2x0x_Eng_P_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140110

same problem.

I set local time up to GMT -3 and few minutes later, all the three 2100-V2 return by themselves to GMT+8

Did you ever resolve your problem. I have a couple of IPC-HDB4300C mini domes with 2.420.0002.0.R, build : 2014-06-21 and they all switch back to GMT+8 no matter the settings I try.

It seems if I disable the "Synchronize with NTP" feature my cameras will keep the appropriate time but the time drifts several minutes off after a few weeks without synchronize with an NTP server. An annoying issue with cameras I've been satisfied with otherwise.

Guys I ve upgraded to english pal version my 2104c, but now it seems buggy, is there any possiblitiy of going back to the chinese firmware? (factory defaults) or any other firmware that makes my DVR work again rightly?

Hi,

I am looking if someone can help me out with the latest firmware for NVR DH7208-8P please.

MaxIcon let me know what you think about it. I had one to test and I noticed that even though it was a 3.6mm lens, I got less coverage than my other 3.6mm lens cameras. See images.

Definitely different, though that may be due to the different sensor or a different vendor for the 3.6mm lens. Is the bottom image the 4300S? It doesn't look that good compared to the top image, and part of it appears to be the lens quality...

I'll measure the FOV when mine arrives - hopefully any day now.

Here are the FOV measurements on the 4300S.

3MP, 1.3MP, D1 = 72 degrees HFOV, 53 VFOV

1080P, 720P = 67 degrees HFOV, 37 degrees VFOV

SXGA = 67 degrees HFOV, 53 degrees VFOV

The Dahua website lists 97.6 degrees HFOV for this lens. Hard to say how they could be that far off, but this is Dahua. The marketing people probably used an FOV calculator; hopefully the engineers didn't give them this data.

I'll post more detail in another thread when I've got some time to check it out more, but it looks like it's not that big an improvement over the 3300 series. It still appears to have the over-soft shadow compression, but it's been cloudy for days, so no chance to check thoroughly. Likewise, day/night switching is still unreliable (though the IR is controlled by software now).

Mine came with 2.210.0000.2.R, build : 2013-08-21, and there's a newer version - 20130911, so I'll update it first before doing any extensive testing.

Buellwinkle. Have you checked the 4200S, the 1080p version of the 4300S? The 4200S uses the sony exmor sensor and it has 88 angle of view versus the 4300S 72 degrees. Note the 67 degree you mentioned is when one sets the 1080p resolution in the 3mp 4300S. So how does the 4200S compares to the older 3200S? The wider 88 degrees of the 1080 4200S has significantly more angle than the 3mp 4300S.

all my 1.3MP Dahua, HDW-2100, HFW2100S-V2 and HDW4100S are 3.6mm.

their image are MUCH narrower than my older analog D1 cameras.....

Edited by Guest

all my 1.3MP Dahua, HDW-2100, HFW2100S-V2 and HDW4100S are 3.6mm.

their image is MUCH narrower than my older analog D1 cameras.....

It's like they used 1080p or 16:9 sensor and just cut the sides. This occurs to both 1.3Mp and 3.0Mp in all models at 3.6mm. Only the 1080p 2Mp dahua ip cams are wider at 88 degrees...

There is one exception to the 1.3Mp though. Their 2.8mm model didn't cut the sides of 16:9 sensor.. instead they increase the top and bottom to get much larger vertical to make it 4:3 but at cost of big barrel distortion.

This is why i'm stuck with 1080p.. as it is the only widest with 88 degree fields of view.