You did not messed it up. It is Dahua who want to prevent flashing Eng Firmware.

iTuneDVR great member of the forum, may be able to help you put english firmware.

You did not messed it up. It is Dahua who want to prevent flashing Eng Firmware.

iTuneDVR great member of the forum, may be able to help you put english firmware.

Hmmm thanks for the reply......

Updated http://goo.gl/8yp5dm

now includes:

DH_IPC-HX5(4)XXX-Adreia_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.420.0006.0.R.20150311.bin

General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX-Adreia_Eng_N_Stream3_V2.420.0006.0.R.20150311.bin

What is the difference between the initial denomination

DH_ ......

General_ .............

Indicating ANDREIA?

Thanks for your answer

It's all just random Dahua naming. If you collect the versions over the years, they change the naming convention frequently.

What matters is the model numbers (that changes over time as well), the language (Eng), the video format (PAL vs NTSC), and the revision/date.

DH_IPC-HX5(4)XXX-Adreia_Eng_P_Stream3_V2.420.0006.0.R.20150311.bin

General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX-Adreia_Eng_N_Stream3_V2.420.0006.0.R.20150311.bin

I am using Milestones Xprotect with a series of cameras.

Dahua IPC-HDB4300F-PT

The majority of them have

Software Version 2.420.0007.0.R, build : 2015-04-09 WEB Version 3.2.1.263030

and work correctly

I have several ones bought recently

Software Version 2.210.0000.22.R, build : 2014-11-18 WEB Version 3.2.1.233243

that don't pan/tilt/zoom correctly when using the milestone product.

I suspect the firmware.

Is there a way to download the firmware from the working cameras ? or can someone post this software.

Best bet is to get the firmware from your vendor, if possible. If not, you can search the web for it. I use google with various parts of the software's name in quotes.

For this, I put this into google; different parts of the name can give different results:

"HX5(4)XXX" "20150409"

which turned up some Excel spreadsheets with lots of firmware info. These can be risky to open off the internet, so I went to the parent link for the spreadsheet, which has a bunch of links to various Dahua firmware, including what appears to be the 2015-04-09 version for this line of cams.

ftp://ftp.asm.cz/Dahua/kamerove_systemy/_Firmware/IPC/

They only have the PAL version of the HX5(4)XXX in this version.

I don't know anything about this firmware or the source, so download and use at your own risk!

I appreciate your efforts in finding this, however I was hoping it was from a member with high post count who recently had the same issue.

Before posting I spent a few hours searching the forum and am now somewhat educated (Thank you) about how easy it is brick one of these with the wrong firmware, and subsequently how poor the support model is.

I bought 9 cams from two different sources. The China source indicated that I didn't need the new firmware if the camera works (and it does via the web interface) but doesn't behave via the milestone product. They said they did not have access to the firmware. I explained the situation and they said they would send it to me if I gave them my email address. Of course communication is happening through ebay and they have all sorts of filters to prevent you from exchanging email addresses, phone numbers and links. I think I was able to get this through but no communications over the weekend

The other source via Amazon has a warehouse in U.S. but are HK based. They said the tech dept was off for the long weekend and would reach out on Monday.

Is there perhaps a utility that would let me download the FIrmware from one of the units that has it ?

Hi,

Just an update, remarkably my Chinese Vendor was able to supply the firmware.

I was concerned that it was going to be non-English and/or Pal but it is the English and NTSC version.

I had 6 cameras to flash - so I risked one, then completed the rest today.

The US supplier also emailed me back saying they were waiting for Dahua to respond.

I appreciate this forum being here.

I attempted to add the BIN file but it won't upload.

Please PM me and I will be happy to send it along.

Hello everyone.

I have one question. Is there any chance to get lastest firmware to SD6582A-HN camera? I need it because i'm using them with my FTP server which is working good but only this camera is printing in message box literally a s**tload of errors. I've updated my other cameras and this problem dissapeared but i couldn't find firmware for this one. I've dug all internet (:D) to find it without any success so I came here looking for help.

My current firmware :

Firmware ver. 2.103.0000.0.R, build : 2012-10-16

WEB ver. 3.0.0.0

PTZ ver 1.02.17.RHNCDL

Camera ver. 01.02.06

Thanks

Hi there,

I have three IPC-HFW4300S-V2 and cannot for the life of me load any of the new English PAL firmware. It always comes up with the error "File unmatch, Upgrade failed! Some functions have been closed, reboot device now?"

I tried with both the web ui and ConfigTool (and tried port 3800 too), but never get any joy at all...

The reason I wanted to update is because for some reason my video settings change (on their own) every few days. Normally I restore the default settings, then change the resolution to 3M and save, but after a few days it drops back down to less than default (1280x1024)..... apart from this I am more than happy.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Software Version 2.420.0002.0.R, build : 2014-06-21

WEB Version 3.2.4.184667

ONVIF Version 2.4.1

Best bet is to get the firmware from your vendor, if possible. If not, you can search the web for it. I use google with various parts of the software's name in quotes.

For this, I put this into google; different parts of the name can give different results:

"HX5(4)XXX" "20150409"

which turned up some Excel spreadsheets with lots of firmware info. These can be risky to open off the internet, so I went to the parent link for the spreadsheet, which has a bunch of links to various Dahua firmware, including what appears to be the 2015-04-09 version for this line of cams.

ftp://ftp.asm.cz/Dahua/kamerove_systemy/_Firmware/IPC/

They only have the PAL version of the HX5(4)XXX in this version.

I don't know anything about this firmware or the source, so download and use at your own risk!

IPC-HX4(2)X2X firmware file is wrong !

It can not be successfully upgraded english firmware for Dahua 44 Series 4mp camera!(ipc-hdw4421c model camera )

Hi, I have a Dahua DVR-04LEAS-H where the web client is not working anymore.

If someone could upload a firmware for this device I really appreciate it.

Thank you!

No, they don't, according to users. I believe the V2 may have a different (cheaper) CPU, but don't quote me on that.

Hi there,

I have three IPC-HFW4300S-V2 and cannot for the life of me load any of the new English PAL firmware. It always comes up with the error "File unmatch, Upgrade failed! Some functions have been closed, reboot device now?"

I tried with both the web ui and ConfigTool (and tried port 3800 too), but never get any joy at all...

The reason I wanted to update is because for some reason my video settings change (on their own) every few days. Normally I restore the default settings, then change the resolution to 3M and save, but after a few days it drops back down to less than default (1280x1024)..... apart from this I am more than happy.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Software Version 2.420.0002.0.R, build : 2014-06-21

WEB Version 3.2.4.184667

ONVIF Version 2.4.1

I was told a couple of days ago by the vendor for my new IPC-HFW4300S V2 that the 2014-06-21 build was the latest for V2. He indicated he had confirmed this with the manufacturer, and he could get no other firmware updates later than this to work on his own V2. I haven't had my camera long enough to know if settings change on there own as yours do. I am hoping an upgrade will fix a problem with the Event/Video/Motion/Setup screen which has an empty threshold graph that won't show any activity, even though motion events are triggered as expected. Anyone else able to get this graph to work with this firmware on a V2? Apologies if this was covered previously in this incredibly long thread.

marky & davel, FYI, There does seem to be a new version, as I just ordered some of these from amazon, and they came with a November 2014 version. Odd thing is the WEB version appears to be older than what you have.

Device Type IPC-HFW4300S-V2

Software Version 2.420.0004.0.R, build : 2014-11-03

WEB Version 3.2.1.229556

ONVIF Version 2.4.1

Since I'm still trying to figure these silly cameras out, I cannot test the problems you are having. I can say that the camera is still set at 3MP after 1 week of use (so far).

Ooooh! Thank you JoeSchmo and lukiszyszka. I will try to find that version and give it a try.

Hello everyone.

I have one question. I have IPC HDB Dahua 4300C-A.Software Version 2.420.0002.0.R, build : 2014-06-21

WEB Version 3.2.4.184667

ONVIF Version 2.4.1

Can I go down to Software Version2.400.0000.0.R, build : 2013-12-31

WEB Version3.2.4.161826

ONVIF Version2.3

without any damage to the camera? Are the boot versions out there?

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone.

Then I used IPC-HDB4300C with Software Version 2.420.0006.0.R, build : 2015-03-11 I have had the problem with synchronization via NTP (time) servers.

The problem was solved then I upgraded to software Version 2.420.0008.0.R, build : 2015-07-10.

Somebody knows where I can find changes in different versions of firmware

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone.

I have one question. I have IPC HDB Dahua 4300C-A.Software Version 2.420.0002.0.R, build : 2014-06-21

WEB Version 3.2.4.184667

ONVIF Version 2.4.1

Can I go down to Software Version2.400.0000.0.R, build : 2013-12-31

WEB Version3.2.4.161826

ONVIF Version2.3

without any damage to the camera? Are the boot versions out there?

Thanks in advance

Yes, you can downgrade. I just did with my three IPC-HFW4300S's which were on 2.420.0008.0.R, build : 2015-07-10

I downgraded them to 2.420.0000.10.R, build : 2015-04-24

The version I downgraded to appears newer in file version, but older in date. Regardless, I "upgraded" the firmware using the System section of the web interface and everything was back to the way I wanted it, with the exception of the FTP settings being wiped, but that is normal with the firmware change.

When I upgraded to 2015-07-10, I realized there was no IVS, so I immediately re-upgraded (downgraded).

I won't upgrade again unless the version has IVS. It nearly eliminates false-positives.

When I upgraded to 2015-07-10, I realized there was no IVS, so I immediately re-upgraded (downgraded).

I won't upgrade again unless the version has IVS. It nearly eliminates false-positives.

Hi,

Can you explain what means IVS?

I only find in internet - Intelligent Video Analytics, but i don't see this function in camera IPC HDB Dahua 4300

How you set and use IVS?

Thanks