Hello everyone.

I have one question. I have IPC HDB Dahua 4300C-A.Software Version 2.420.0002.0.R, build : 2014-06-21

WEB Version 3.2.4.184667

ONVIF Version 2.4.1

Can I go down to Software Version2.400.0000.0.R, build : 2013-12-31

WEB Version3.2.4.161826

ONVIF Version2.3

without any damage to the camera? Are the boot versions out there?

Thanks in advance

Yes, you can downgrade. I just did with my three IPC-HFW4300S's which were on 2.420.0008.0.R, build : 2015-07-10

I downgraded them to 2.420.0000.10.R, build : 2015-04-24

The version I downgraded to appears newer in file version, but older in date. Regardless, I "upgraded" the firmware using the System section of the web interface and everything was back to the way I wanted it, with the exception of the FTP settings being wiped, but that is normal with the firmware change.

When I upgraded to 2015-07-10, I realized there was no IVS, so I immediately re-upgraded (downgraded).

I won't upgrade again unless the version has IVS. It nearly eliminates false-positives.

Thanks Euly...the firmware 2.420.0000.10.R, build : 2015-04-24 with the IVS works great with my IPC-HDW4300s v2! Great heads up.

With firmware will be compatible with this cameras ?

* BCS-TIP4200 AIR (2.420.0003.0.R, build : 2014-10-15)

* BCS-DMIP1200AIR (2.210.0000.0.R, build : 2014-04-02)

And NVR:

* BCS-NVR0401E

When I upgraded to 2015-07-10, I realized there was no IVS, so I immediately re-upgraded (downgraded).

I won't upgrade again unless the version has IVS. It nearly eliminates false-positives.

Hi,

Can you explain what means IVS?

I only find in internet - Intelligent Video Analytics, but i don't see this function in camera IPC HDB Dahua 4300

How you set and use IVS?

Thanks

I'm not an expert on IVS, so I make no claims to knowing much more than exploring my own cameras. I try to follow the releases of firmware because Dahua tends to include new features and bug fixs. Finding these releases is ridiculous because vendors are often idiots that act like they are Dahua's exclusive entourage.

From what I can tell, Dahua enabled IVS on the 2.420.0000.10.R, build : 2015-04-24 firmware, which is the first time I've seen it. IVS is a software feature that analyzes the camera's picture and tracks moving bodies, rather than changes in pixels. By tracking bodies, the system is more efficient with actual events/alarms.

Enabling the IVS feature (IVS Analyse) is just like enabling motion detection (Video Detect), under Events on the web GUI.

Your option tabs are Tripwire, Intrusion, and Scene Change. On each of them, I don't know what Target Filter is.

Trip wire is exactly what it sounds like, you draw a rule (a line) and select from the drop-down which direction you want it to detect, which is noted on your drawn lines (like motion detection areas, you have up to four lines). Tripwire doesn't seem to be very refined. There has to be some sort of invisible threshold around the lines for the system to determine movement from one direction to the next and it doesn't perform well (seems to be around 50% accurate).

Intrusion seems to be a glorified tripwire with how Dahua set it up, at least, for now. Instead of drawing flat lines, you draw lines and connect them to form shapes, which are the detection areas. This is what I use. It generally works well, but Dahua needs to either provide more pre-record time or allow shorter (or no) record delay. That, or just improve the IVS system to track longer. Most of the events my cameras film are cut short in some way.

Scene Change, I'm not sure how this works. I know it does work because it will trigger and the camera will upload video, but it's not reliable. I'm guessing it looks for missing objects, but I don't know to configure it properly.

I hope Dahua is continuing to develop the IVS because it has great potential.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Guest

Hi,

I have bought 2 new 2Mp Full HD Network Mini IR PTZ Dome Camera's type SD29204S-GN

But the problem is that the firmware on the camera's is in Chinese \设备类型

some details about the current firmware.

DH-SD2904-GN

2.210.0004.0.R.A.484.3N.NR, build : 2015-02-13

WEB 3.2.1.253936

ONVIF 2.4.1

2.02.58.RHNVFJ

Does someone have the english firmware for me?

good evening everyone.

I'm looking for the firmware for my camera

model hfw1300s

It is the lite version of 3 mpx. I am looking on the internet I discovered that in fact there is no model hfw1300s but there is an update that turns the model hfw1200s (2mpx) model hfw1300s (3Mpx).

some of you can help me?

Hello Guys,

Need a little help, my IPC-HDW4200S died last night, still looking in to it, possibly POE is not working.

But I replaced it with a IPC-HDW4300S which I had spare not used (due to angle, I`m going to open another thread on that)

But can you guys tell me which is the right firmware for this camera ? I got it about a year ago, and it has Software Version 2.420.0000.0.R, build : 2014-04-19... I`m looking around and saw this General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_N_Stream3_IVS_V2.420.0000.10.R.20150424, tried loading on the camera, but it did not load.....

I saw other posts and threads that talk about V2... I dont know if I have V2 or V1, how do I find out ?

Ok, after updating to some firmware in the middle I was able to get General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_N_Stream3_IVS_V2.420.0000.10.R.20150424 on the cam...

But now, my synology keeps saying its disconected, seems related to motion detection.... Camera is up and when view from the web gui its up... but synology keeps saying disconnected/connected...

Ok, after updating to some firmware in the middle I was able to get General_IPC-HX5(4)XXX_Eng_N_Stream3_IVS_V2.420.0000.10.R.20150424 on the cam...

But now, my synology keeps saying its disconected, seems related to motion detection.... Camera is up and when view from the web gui its up... but synology keeps saying disconnected/connected...

I prefer the IVS feature on the 10.R version, rather than the newer 8.0.R (7-10). Does the Synology automatically connect or does the camera need to be configured to communicate with the NAS, if in which case, check the Storage setting on the camera. The storage settings are typically wiped while upgrading the firmware.

You said it seems to be motion detection, so that may have something to do with the IVS feature. You can upgrade to the 8.0.R version which doesn't have the IVS.

I prefer the IVS feature on the 10.R version, rather than the newer 8.0.R (7-10). Does the Synology automatically connect or does the camera need to be configured to communicate with the NAS, if in which case, check the Storage setting on the camera. The storage settings are typically wiped while upgrading the firmware.

You said it seems to be motion detection, so that may have something to do with the IVS feature. You can upgrade to the 8.0.R version which doesn't have the IVS.

No Im using Synology as an NVR with Surveillance Station... Seems when I use cameras built in motion detection synology sees the cam as disconnected... I switched to use Synology motion detection and its seems stable... But I rather use the cameras motion detection to save on some CPU cycles...

Ok so everything is ok so far with out using detection on the camera, I`ll learn to live with that...

But can some one tell me with the latest firmware whats the snapshot URL ? This is for 4300S running 2.420.0008.0.R, Build 2015-07-10....

Ok so everything is ok so far with out using detection on the camera, I`ll learn to live with that...

But can some one tell me with the latest firmware whats the snapshot URL ? This is for 4300S running 2.420.0008.0.R, Build 2015-07-10....

Anyone know the new URLs for the snapshots ?

Check this page https://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=Dahua

FFMPEG rtsp://IPADDRESS:554//cam/realmonitor

JPEG http://IPADDRESS/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi?loginuse=[uSERNAME]&loginpas=[PASSWORD] MJPEG http://IPADDRESS:554/axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi?camera=[CHANNEL]

VLC http://IPADDRESS:554//axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi

VLC rtsp://IPADDRESS:554/live

VLC rtsp://IPADDRESS:554/ Yes

Check this page https://www.ispyconnect.com/man.aspx?n=Dahua

FFMPEG rtsp://IPADDRESS:554//cam/realmonitor

JPEG http://IPADDRESS/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi?loginuse=[uSERNAME]&loginpas=[PASSWORD] MJPEG http://IPADDRESS:554/axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi?camera=[CHANNEL]

VLC http://IPADDRESS:554//axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi

VLC rtsp://IPADDRESS:554/live

VLC rtsp://IPADDRESS:554/ Yes

I tried all of those... I get nothing or 500 server error. None work for the snapshot....

Hi guys,

- I'm updating my Dahua nvr2104h V2.616.0000.0 with incompatible firmware version (General_NVR3xxx_Eng_N_V2.616.0000.0.R.20140625), version compatible with 3xxx Series nvr by network cable , it makes the update until the end, but it doesn't start again.........it start but nothing is displayed. Is there a solution Please, 'I'm in trouble. think's

Yep. Same thing

For DAHUA-DH-IPC-HFW4300EP and others dahua i use this for ex.

http://192.168.0.172/cgi-bin/snapshot.cgi?1

DAHUA-DH-IPC-HFW4300EP-SNAPSHOT_.thumb.jpg.9d252bd0a95ee54a370288fb6777da32.jpg

If anyone have the NVR 2108 firmware?

DH-NVR2108

as the chinese firmware was working fine and i able to read chinese as well. but i found the English firmware and i try to flash it. after flash english firmware, the wording become wired and unable to playback due to super long root font and some button disappear.

Anyone have the chinese firmware so that i able to flash it back in order to fully working my NVR