trailerguy

Any advice will be welcomed.

Reality Sucks

I need some advice please ,

After 10 years of being working on this field I came to the conclusion that I really want to work on something very interesting that I can enjoy first and the see if it makes sense. ( I'm being honest ) , and that is when I got in trouble.

My vision was to to built a CCTV unit with video analitycs, mobile, energy and communications independent that can be moved from place to place primarily to construction sites , I did my home work and found a few other company's that already offer this and in paper could be very lucrative if you actually be able to rent it , in the mean time a friend of mine got me involved in a huge project for the coal mine industry ( trade secret operation ) and that was the final approval to me to keep going , the integration worked smooth, got it working on a I2gold from ATT with a craddlepoint commercial modem , put all the whistles and that was a happy story , the reality is The coal business operation never got funded , and I being unable to find a real place to install and try any of this devices.

Is a long story but I have 26 trailers and lots of equipment , if any body have any comments or suggestions on what to do with this I will really appreciated.

I have a website at gmview.com

Thanks

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWFr_qWpKaU]

Wow, that's some system you have there.

I know you said it was more for construction sites, but initially I'm thinking something like this can be rented to events that have large gatherings. For instance, I see you're in Palm Beach, FL. I'm in South Florida also and know there are different outdoor events going on all the time. Maybe the organizers or law enforcement would be interested in monitoring activity at these events. Maybe even large venues like the BB&T Center would want something like this to cover the parking lots on event days, or shopping mall parking lots around this type of year. Basically, anywhere that large amounts of people converge & there's potential for crime. I'm sure anyone involved with a car break in, purse snatching, shopping bag snatching, etc. would have loved to have had a system like this covering the area where they got robbed. I think it would serve as a deterrent also. A few times I've had police ask my clients if they had any recording of the parking lot where their business is located.

Maybe a system like yours could also be used by law enforcement or local communities to try and deter crime in areas like parks where drug dealing & prostitution is a problem.

Just some thoughts. I think if marketed properly a system like yours can be sold or rented.

Trailerguy.... How much are you selling the trailers for? I think trailers are awesome and we have tried to sell them to some customers but they where always shot down because of price.

Thank you for your advise and time groovyman , yes the possibilities are there, I'm not being successful in the marketing , as for the thewireguys question , I believe this trailers for the characteristics I can sell it at a very competitive price this are some specs .

VideoIQ.com is part of the primary solution. This system is so easy to use that a couple of employees can be in charge 24/7, via e-mail notification, thus offering tremendous savings for the client.

Each Unit:

1 Commercial AT&T GPS Service

1 4G AT&T APN i2gold (Largest USA 4G Network)

1 Commercial Modem 3G, 4gG WiMax, WiFi, 5-Channel Router (Sprint, Verizon, optional and ready)

1 8-channel D1 30 FPS DVR, 2x 1 GB HD in Raid 1 Configuration Smart Phone Ready

1 ICVR 500 GIG Video Analytics

1 Remote Speaker

1 Remote Microphone

1 Siren, 2 Flash Lights remotely activated or through Video Analytics

Remote Temperature and battery charge-level monitoring

2 PTZ 35 x DAY/NIGHT 600 TV LINES Military Grade cameras1500 feet IR

1 Varifocal CCTV DAY/NIGHT 600 TV LINES Camera 2.0 to 60 mm 800 feet IR

2 Fixed cameras

32 6-volts deep-cycle Marine Batteries

8 80-watt solar pannels

1 Solar charger charger controller

75 Amps A/C Charger Inverter

1 250 watts 12 DC to 24 DC

39-Feet Galvanized Steel Tower + LBS Payload

65 MPH Hwy Transport Capable.

7 feet wide x 20 feet long; 6000 lbs. weight

Trailer can be deployed and installed under1-hour and ready to work anywhere in the continental USA

Optional Features can be added:

Led Illumination

Thermal FLIR Camera

Remote Monitoring

I got this to work on a combination linux box videoIQ for the smartphone video matrix and it was very effective.

I'm open to do anything reasonable.

Cost of each trailer is about 8k to 16k with new CCTV components

Also I have the site survey equipment aluminum 40 feet high tripod and mobile videoIQ package to demo the system to clients with out incurring in the cost of the trailer delivery or to preview field of view before permanent installations.

Thank you for your advise and time groovyman , yes the possibilities are there, I'm not being successful in the marketing , as for the thewireguys question , I believe this trailers for the characteristics I can sell it at a very competitive price this are some specs .

VideoIQ.com is part of the primary solution. This system is so easy to use that a couple of employees can be in charge 24/7, via e-mail notification, thus offering tremendous savings for the client.

Each Unit:

1 Commercial AT&T GPS Service

1 4G AT&T APN i2gold (Largest USA 4G Network)

1 Commercial Modem 3G, 4gG WiMax, WiFi, 5-Channel Router (Sprint, Verizon, optional and ready)

1 8-channel D1 30 FPS DVR, 2x 1 GB HD in Raid 1 Configuration Smart Phone Ready

1 ICVR 500 GIG Video Analytics

1 Remote Speaker

1 Remote Microphone

1 Siren, 2 Flash Lights remotely activated or through Video Analytics

Remote Temperature and battery charge-level monitoring

2 PTZ 35 x DAY/NIGHT 600 TV LINES Military Grade cameras1500 feet IR

1 Varifocal CCTV DAY/NIGHT 600 TV LINES Camera 2.0 to 60 mm 800 feet IR

2 Fixed cameras

32 6-volts deep-cycle Marine Batteries

8 80-watt solar pannels

1 Solar charger charger controller

75 Amps A/C Charger Inverter

1 250 watts 12 DC to 24 DC

39-Feet Galvanized Steel Tower + LBS Payload

65 MPH Hwy Transport Capable.

7 feet wide x 20 feet long; 6000 lbs. weight

Trailer can be deployed and installed under1-hour and ready to work anywhere in the continental USA

Optional Features can be added:

Led Illumination

Thermal FLIR Camera

Remote Monitoring

I got this to work on a combination linux box videoIQ for the smartphone video matrix and it was very effective.

I'm open to do anything reasonable.

Cost of each trailer is about 8k to 16k with new CCTV components

Also I have the site survey equipment aluminum 40 feet high tripod and mobile videoIQ package to demo the system to clients with out incurring in the cost of the trailer delivery or to preview field of view before permanent installations.

I need some led flash lights can you provide them?