easytim

Does anyone have an idea of a better way to go?

I have 2 Axis 241Q, both are a little buggy and seem to work right only part of the time. I have 3 Pelco III dooms with PTZ all with Model DD53CBW cameras

I want to use the EXACQ NVR (Network Video Recorder) software to record motion from cameras. I have a stand alone Win7 64 bit PC that I upgraded just for this.

I'm thinking of selling both of the 241Q servers and getting something that is user friendly and is rock solid

Does anyone have an idea of a better way to go, one license from Exacq for a Axis 241q that has 4 camers is hard to beat.

Any Ideas?

I have 2 Axis 241Q, both are a little buggy and seem to work right only part of the time. I have 3 Pelco III dooms with PTZ all with Model DD53CBW cameras

I want to use the EXACQ NVR (Network Video Recorder) software to record motion from cameras. I have a stand alone Win7 64 bit PC that I upgraded just for this.

I'm thinking of selling both of the 241Q servers and getting something that is user friendly and is rock solid

Does anyone have an idea of a better way to go, one license from Exacq for a Axis 241q that has 4 camers is hard to beat.

Any Ideas?

Sell Axis encoders and get Avigilon 4 ch encoders

need only one Lic per one encoder with their software

Any Ideas?

Sell Axis encoders and get Avigilon 4 ch encoders

need only one Lic per one encoder with their software

I need a good working NVR software, I was looking at using Exacq , I noticed

they don't support the brand Avigilon.

I'm looking for good NVR software and a 4 ch encoder

THANK YOU, I will look into this