redmercurypr

Quadplex DVR

Hi I have been looking at some network dvr's and have fouund that the Icantek 440R has all the features I need. Especially the software for viewing in a PocketPC. I have not found another dvr with the same features so I can make a comparison or get some references. I'll be using this setup for an expensive-car shop as a test, then I'll market for small businesses across the island. The PocketPC option is very important because the owner can watch the store when not at home, also the bandwidth management since all store owners won't have the best choice of broadband connection. Are there any other choices I should b looking at?

If you want to test a 440 or a 410 unit over IP, send me an email address in PM and we can talk offline about this. I can set one up for you in the office and give you access using iNVR Client as well as web browser viewing. I can even help you configure the Pocket PC.

Scottj

AirVisual makes a great app for direct use with Windows Mobile and a few high/mid range DVRs, like Panasonic's Model WJ-HD316A. It not only provides for continuous video feeds, but GIS coordinates as well, so they can interface easily with multi-site applications.

www.airvisual.com; contact Tom Hansen