davidcarlson

Which cameras to buy?

Hi, I have bought a couple cameras as part of setting up a surveillance system for my business. Only problem is there not capable of doing the job. One of thems not even compatible with the surveillance software that im going to be using. So any ways my question is dose anyone know of a outdoor wireless IP camera with full PTZ and IR night vision? Also the camra be supported by NUUO surveillance software?

Whats your guys recommendation’s?

I think you'll find that most installers reading here will advise against wireless if at all possible unless you're going to be using a REALLY slow frame rate and possibly a lower resolution to ensure you have sufficient bandwidth to transfer the frames. I'd stick with a wired setup if at all possible. Do a search here for "wireless IP camera" and I'm sure you'll get lots of material to read on why not to go that route. Here's one thread to ponder.. Here's another one..

I totally disagree. We use Mobotix cameras and have set up many wireless systems in parking lots and even remotely. No problems. The problem arises because so many are still using outdated technology.

[MOD: links removed]

I think I got the solution. Im going with a few Apexis J902's.. I can get them for around $200 a peace and they have pretty good video quality. Also I had tried out a Wanscam and have to advise that there peaces of junks. The one I got had quit working on me after a few weeks and it wasn't even in the rain or anything. It was also brand new. Im thinking I like where the j902's are around the place and im going to go ahead and take camera-newbie's advice about losing the wireless. Going to just go ahead and run some cat6 with poe injectors for a nice clean job.

hello,

Please give me information anybody.Which company security camera is best.

can you use Alarm Monitoring system for you home security.

Alarm Monitoring,
Burglar alarm monitoring,
Wireless Home Security System,
Security System,
Burglar Alarm Systems,
Home Security Systems,

Thanks

Playboys

Hi!

I think you should consult with professional CCTV installer or Security System Installer for better options, they will help you to get what you want or visit online in fact I also got the better option there at nexlar.com