hey_moe

What am I doing wrong, other than turning it on

I am about to go nuts here. The picture on the TV/ HDMI is crystal clear. I installed a program for viewing on my Ipad and Iphone and it looks like do do. Any of you guys run into this.

Edited by Guest

Hi Tom, long time no hear...thanks for jumping in here. I have tried iDMSS and also Techpro. Techpro is the one they suggested. Even on my pooter it sucks. That is a PSS program that came on the disk. I don't understand why it looks great on the TV and not on my pooter,Ipad or Iphone. I also noticed this morning on the playback on the TV it isn't that clean. When I had a cheap-o-la system that program for the pooter and Ipad looked great. The only reason I updated this was because I wanted a HDMI port. I feel like I wasted my money.

hi. iDMSS is the main app ..... your DVR is call the dahua LED lite.

on the free app you could change quality but last update removed that option and is only on the paid app.

even dahua demo site looks bad now on the free app.

address ...60.191.94.122

port .....40000

admin

admin

208923_1.png

Well I went ahead and brought the paid ver. and no glory. You by any chance got one you might think it will work better. I did on the paid ver. set the quality all the way up but didn't make that much of a difference. Monday or Tuesday if they can't seem to get me on the right track I will be boxing it up...lol. BTW I thinK I got the pooter and TV set up for better viewing of the PB.