prinler

Ohhh am I in a pickle! Text overlay

I sold a local liquor store an Everfocus DVR. Gets here all good to go, it arrives and i bring it over to begin install. I start opening the box and he asks " Hey, does this support the cash register thingy?"..... OH crap! I didn't even think to ask him about it. He says well can i return it? ARG!

To get a little personal i purchased the DVR on a promotion where i get the same version but referb. Big score for me right? Also biz has slowed up in the winter and i had to pay my guys so the money i made on the unit is gone! So i dont lose the sale, my free DVR, and my butt ($)...

How can i do text overlay on the cheep? RS232 is already run.

Please help he is expecting a call later tonight.

In a pickle!

Steve

How much do you want to spend ????

$250 will get you POS ........that's each register.

But you need to also ask if they want search or just overlay.

How many Chanel is the dvr

I dont wanna spend much at all. He is very cheap. He has a POS, sharp basic register. rs-232 to his pc based system.

He just wants to be able to go back and see what happened when other cashiers mess up.

I dont wanna spend much at all. He is very cheap. He has a POS, sharp basic register. rs-232 to his pc based system.

He just wants to be able to go back and see what happened when other cashiers mess up.

Ok check PM it's half price and easy to set up.........but it's $250

If he does not want to pay that ..........it's simple he can't have pos...........remember he is asking you for it..........unless you said dvr would do pos.