I finally got pricing on the IPC-HFW3200S and it's very good. I don't want to throw out exact numbers but retail from where I buy from, K&D, it will be less expensive than the Q-See mini bullets (IPC-HFW2100) from Costco. I'll get a review out as soon as I get one in my hands, but I have high hopes for it with 1080P resolution with the Sony Exmor sensor, it should blow the HFW2100 away yet be smaller, lighter and less conspicous than the large bullets.

Not yet. They have the pricing, which to me means they ordered a wholesale supply of them, but they are waiting to get them in. As soon as they are in, I'm sure I'll have one within 2-3 days.

That pricing would totally kill the sales on the 1.3mp model if that were the case!

I sure hope its true though, i'd buy a few of the 2mp ones myself.

I've seen a picture of one and they look awesome. More IR's than the 1.3 and slightly bigger. I'm getting one as soon as they come out as well

How long has it been since we've been talking about this? 6 Months?

You may be making that comment 6 months from now again, haha. I waited 6 months from Axis announcements of availability before they actually delivered.