epulliam

extra gear

this is stuff I've pretty much bought to play with since I first started messing around with surveillance gear. I don't have any use for it anymore, but it would be useful to someone.

2 authentic gv1240 12ch dvr pci cards - also come with a internal rs232/rs485 board $40e

1 authentic gv1480 16ch dvr pci card - comes with internal rs232/485 board + external usb version $75

1 19" wall mount lcd monitor with vga + bnc input $30

3 adjustable smoked dome color cameras w/ auto iris $25 ea

1 box style 12v/24v indoor color camera with larger lense and auto iris $20

1 nice full function ptz controller keyboard and joystick (arm electronics) $40

1 gen iv 16ch standalone networked dvr (it's really nice) g4a16x i think $250

1 pro video color quad processor 20$

1000' siamese coax with 2 copper conductor in 1 jacket (on 2 500' spools)

1 - some kind of microphone controller / recorder - Ill have to get more details (Louroe APS-1) - lets you play back and isolate audio - has circuitry to clean up voices and remove background noise

1 - nice indoor infrared illuminator - nice one, not the cheap ones where you can see the led's, big heatsink on back $40

1 axis single input video server (about 5 years old) - works great - can use phone app or web browser - great video frame rate - smooth video across the web $70

several extra pigtails for 12 - 16 ch pci cards - video bnc syle to db25 and audio rca style to db9

a whole tacke box full of board cameras with all types of lenses from the smallest pinhole to the adapter to add a full tv lense even c mount to add pentax slr zoom lenses \\

ask what you are interested in, im not concerned with what I originally paid for this stuff, just trying to get rid of stuff I know I'll never use for a very fair price or a trade for something I haven't had a chance to play with!

i guess i cant send pm's yet I would like to know model of controller and price shipped to 85120 and paypal ok

and pics ? of board cameras and price ?

thank you