Sign in to follow this  
ormingtrude

Netviewer issues need help

Hi All, Im a newbee to this forum but not totally to CCTV. Ive been running an old QSee 4ch for some time and have been able to view this remotely on the internet using No-ip and port forwarding. i'm using this no-ip because my isp doesn't provide a static ip.

I recently bought a Swann 16ch and also been able to view this remotely the same way at a different location.

each of these come with the reviewer which appears to be made to suit the hardware??

the problem i'm having is that i can only run one of the net viewer programs even though they're very different files when installed. i've tried to install when then the other, but windows recognizes there is already one installed and over installs it (if that's a real term)

is there any way to run the two netviewers or use a different app i don't want to run two computers or log in as a different user just to see both CCTV systems

is there any way to run the two netviewers or use a different app i don't want to run two computers or log in as a different user just to see both CCTV systems

run the second one in a virtual machine on your PC? Such as VMware or Windows Virtual PC.

Use Netviewer for one and Internet Explorer for the other, or Internet Explorer for both in separate IE windows.