tryqwlrd

How to appear blurry to a CCTV camera

You need to wear a REALLY sparkly tiara. The glitter will blind it. Especially if you're wearing lipstick. Clothes are optional as well. Walking on tiptoe helps even more.

Holy crap are criminals getting stupid. Lets build something to look blurry because I can't find where mommy put my ski mask....

Nice collection survtech, especially the first one, but I bet none of those jokers (and definitely not the last one), has the wit, sophistication, or panache of my favourite Guy Fawkesian with a Van Dyke, the vafrous, vagarious, verbose and ever valorous villain V.

Ya gotta love the hat as well.

Hugo_Weaving_as_V.JPG.18df0c38e742f6e6a4cbe48615d198bc.JPG

The man asked for a serious question and what he got was rubbish... not nice. Here's a good one:

you can build some kind of "blinding" device to wear on your head but may not want it to be visible by naked eye, so use led's, but use the IR ones instead of normal white leds. And be assured you may not influence cameras without IR sensitivity (normal light), only the ones that have IR ligh on them (or are sensitive to this type of light). Also some good WDR cameras might not be blinded by it.

The man asked for a serious question and what he got was rubbish... not nice

And you want him to dress up like a chritmas tree..... " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

The man asked for a serious question and what he got was rubbish... not nice

And you want him to dress up like a chritmas tree..... " title="Applause" /> " title="Applause" />

Shhh. I liked his technique. Very subtle. Pretend to be his friend and then feed him advice that'll get him arrested in a silly getup. Hopefully we will get some footage posted.

The man asked for a serious question and what he got was rubbish... not nice.
You do know that the point of his question is to evade detection - likely for nefarious purposes. Perhaps you'd also like to give him the combination to the bank's safe?

Take a deep breath and wrap your head in bubble wrap.

Have to say, please don't actually try it

Neah... seriously guys! The only thing that is almost 100% sure to not be caught on a camera is to NOT show up at the location the camera is.... I'm saying "almost" because there are video editing software tools out in the wild... that can basically put anyone anywhere.