EarlT

Pelco Esprit Control Issue

I have a new to me Pelco Esprit ES3012 that boots up fine and displays the config but once it finishes the initial positioning and appears to go to the first preset, it then slowly begins to pan left until about the sensor position then pans back. It will do this until I power it off. Back and forth, about 270 degrees. I never get a chance to control it, or get into the menu. It's almost like it goes into patrol, but only moving one axis.

I know my RS485 connections are good. I also traced the RX+ and RX- into the housing so I know I'm getting a signal up to the main board. I can also change dip switch settings and the power up menu will reflect the changes.

Anyone have a thought?

I have a new to me Pelco Esprit ES3012 that boots up fine and displays the config but once it finishes the initial positioning and appears to go to the first preset, it then slowly begins to pan left until about the sensor position then pans back. It will do this until I power it off. Back and forth, about 270 degrees. I never get a chance to control it, or get into the menu. It's almost like it goes into patrol, but only moving one axis.

I know my RS485 connections are good. I also traced the RX+ and RX- into the housing so I know I'm getting a signal up to the main board. I can also change dip switch settings and the power up menu will reflect the changes.

Anyone have a thought?

Hi which keyboard do you have ?

Can i have the photo ?

if the keyboard is not Pelco's original , you shall set protocol and address .

regars

Philip

Vidocanada@gmail.com

I no longer have an issue. It was an internal issue and with replacement parts it works fine now.

Thanks for the offer.