3RDIGLBL

FS HD-SDI 4-Channel Recorder

FOR SALE

QTY 4, brand new, never taken out of the box

I purchased these in a quantity of 4 and they come without a hard drive but a single drive up to 3TB can be used.

Click on the image for a PDF file of the unit. It's like a 2M file so be patient it will show up.

v7010pg1.jpg

Price each is a firm $295 plus shipping

PM me if interested, forum members have first dibs before going up on ebay.

Which hd-sdi adaptors/cameras work with this dvr? Which iphone app works with it? Is there customer/technical support for it?

Which hd-sdi adaptors/cameras work with this dvr? Which iphone app works with it? Is there customer/technical support for it?

Any HD-SDI cam will work

Iphone App---Mviewer

AK357 answered 2/3's of what you asked, thx AK. As far as customer/technical support it is straight forward but I would provide you the supplier info and you can contact them for support.

If someone wants all 4 I'm willing to take a loss to free up space on my shelf just PM me to work something out. Again these are completely new, never opened units.

Last chance....these are brand new and a good chance to get into HD-SDI for short money. Add your favorite drive and cam of your choice and your off into the realm of megapixel without all the complicated IP jargon someone new may run into.

I actually contacted a couple of customers asking if they were interested in upgrading their systems and none were Interested. The hd sdi would only do me good for an upgrade of a coax system so I have to pass on this even though the price is right. Sorry and good luck with your sale

DEAL OF THE CENTURY!!!!

I've had a couple bites but no takers so here is what I will do for those folks that would like to purchase all of them. I will knock $75 off each which is below cost (yes taking a loss here folks!) for a purchase of all 4 units. So here it is......

$880 for all 4 plus shipping, my kids will have to go without food for a few days but they'll get by.....jk (I got no kids )

pm me