jbl023

Unknown DVR Manufacturer Question

I was recently given a DVR that does not indicate the manufacturer. The model number is listed as MSDM 1648AV but I can not find any reference to this on the internet. I'm trying to find out who the manufacturer so I can get a manual to help with some of the set up.

It is a 16 Channel DVR with 8 Channel Audio and 500 GB Hard Drive.

If anyone knows where I might find more information or if you've heard of something similar I would be very greatful for your feedback!

Hello.

Can you upload a picture of the front and back panel so we can take a look at it?

Thanks.

It's a nice stylish unit. I don't recall seeing one unfortunately. Home somebody else will be able to assist.

Nowadays, with OEM, maybe a picture of the interface would also help. Usually the software is the same, but the physical unit is not.

its looks like a dvr365 old style unit originally from systemq in uk as far as i am aware its an import from china. not sureon any other details as i dont fit the dvr365 myself

I just found it is a CTRing Co Ltd from Korea. Anyone happen to know where I may find online manuals?

I just found it is a CTRing Co Ltd from Korea. Anyone happen to know where I may find online manuals?

http://www.ctring.co.kr/

why dont you contact them and ask them to send you a manual?