Doug

Genuine Geo GV800 boards (used)

I have 12 GV800 V3 boards and 4 GV800 V2 boards for sale.

These are all genuine Geovison products and have been removed from customers machines. Approx age six months to 18 months old.

They are in perfect working order and were removed due to the customer wanting the same product in all of their 70 locations.

I would prefer to sell them in one lot, but if that doesn't happen I would sell them individually.

To clarify, these are 16 channel - 120fps cards

These are all genuine Geovison products and have been removed from customers machines. Approx age six months to 18 months old.

They are in perfect working order and were removed due to the customer wanting the same product in all of their 70 locations.

I would prefer to sell them in one lot, but if that doesn't happen I would sell them individually.

I wanna Buy All Could you Give me Price