Sign in to follow this  
akiz90

Advice for DVR

Hello all!...I saw Hikvision's DVRs that support iVMS 4.200 client. In ivms you have an interface with blank video cells. In each cell you can open and view a cameras from multiple locations. For example in CH1 you can open a camera from your home's DVR, in CH2 a camera from your store's DVR etc. You can view multiple DVRs from the same interface and record all of them in your PC through the internet. Im looking for a DVR with software that can do the same thing.

Any suggestions?

cant cms do the same?
Im looking for a DVR with software that can do the same thing.

CMS is software thought you was looking for a DVR that could do the same ?

all i want to do is to view multiple DVRs from the same program in my pc at my office and record them all at once via internet. So yes i need a software i guess.... but i also need a DVR that is compatible with such a software....If a dvr says "CMS compatible" is it suitable for me?

PSS...works with dahua and some others (and the associated dahua rebrands)

Can download it free...so for the price it's worth trying.

as long as you have the same platform DVR you can do wht you want ,

Ivms 4500 is for Hikvision Android platform

Gdmss is for Dahua android platform

Iphone / ipad work for Dvr platform as specified by respt dvr

most dvr regardless of the brand have a Company specific app for every platform, given with software CD or can be downloaded from their web site

CMS software will again enable you to watch different DVR's of the same platform as above mentd logic

for eg , I have a 40' TFT Screen which displays a CMS (dahua ) screens on Input one , this shows me around 45 screens of about 15 DVR's all installed by me , I always can whk why a dvr wont display or if there is an issue with connectivity ....... is this what yure looking for ??

regds Toolman67