Sign in to follow this  
charles_shaw

12VDC Cameras on 24VAC Power Supply

I currently have half of my cameras on 12VDC and half on 24VAC. I am having issues with my no-name 12VDC power supply and would like to either replace it with a new power supply or put it on my Pelco 24VAC power supply.

Since the 12VDC cameras are not compatible with 24VAC, is there an adapter I can purchase so I can run them on my 24VAC power supply or can you recommend a name brand 12VDC power supply to purchase?

I currently have half of my cameras on 12VDC and half on 24VAC. I am having issues with my no-name 12VDC power supply and would like to either replace it with a new power supply or put it on my Pelco 24VAC power supply.

Since the 12VDC cameras are not compatible with 24VAC, is there an adapter I can purchase so I can run them on my 24VAC power supply or can you recommend a name brand 12VDC power supply to purchase?

You could find (build) yourself a 24Vac to 12Vdc regulated power supply but why bother. Just replace your no-name 12V power supply with a quaiity branded power supply