thewireguys

New cost effective IP cameras from Pelco

Shame they aren't outdoor rated. Nice start on their part though. Hopefully they'll put out something in IP66 bullet form as well when they get a bit more serious.

I like the looks of their outdoor dome series!

0.5-1.3MP Value-Driven, Compact Low-Light IP66 Rated Domes with H.264 and Auto Focus - Sarix IM Series Environmental Mini Domes

They are coing out with all around equipment for the value based customers!! I wonder what their pricing is gonna look like..

I received the camera about a week ago, and everyone who I have presented to has been very impressed with it. It is one of the many new cameras that Pelco is launching this year. It has its place in the market, and its performance is great.

Pelco needed an inexpensive 1MP/30FPS option to supplement their current line, this is that option.

I like the looks of their outdoor dome series!

0.5-1.3MP Value-Driven, Compact Low-Light IP66 Rated Domes with H.264 and Auto Focus - Sarix IM Series Environmental Mini Domes

They are coing out with all around equipment for the value based customers!! I wonder what their pricing is gonna look like..

Blake - Surevision launched late 2011. I wouldn't really call this new. There will be lots of new offerings on display at the ISC booth.

I received the camera about a week ago, and everyone who I have presented to has been very impressed with it. It is one of the many new cameras that Pelco is launching this year. It has its place in the market, and its performance is great.

Pelco needed an inexpensive 1MP/30FPS option to supplement their current line, this is that option.

So how much did he cam cost you?

I have the inside track on the product......

I haven't had a chance to put a review together, schedule has been crazy with the show next week.

I have the inside track on the product......

I haven't had a chance to put a review together, schedule has been crazy with the show next week.

Do you have any video samples?