Dav215PA

Bosch PTZ Autodome G3A controlled w Panasonic WJ-FS616

Please help!

Hi all,

I'm not a professional, just an amateur that needs help with connection issue. I am trying to control the PTZ functions of the Bosche camera autodome LTC 0809/20 with a Panasonic Digital Video Multiplexer Model WJ-FS616.

My understanding is that the camera has bi-phase and rs422 connections. What I need to do is to used the Panasonic to controll the PTZ functions but it only has RS485 connections.

I have video working already. I have tried connecting the RXD and TXD (Camera side) directly to the( DVR side) with T/A, T/B and R/A, RB trying all combinations. I don't know how bi-phase works nor do I know how to connect those terminals. I have also set the DVR to halp duplex and buad rate is 19.200k.

I would be greatful if someone can direct me on what I need to do to get this to work.

Camera connections

217571_1.jpg

Panasonic connections

217571_2.jpg

I would be greatful if someone can direct me on what I need to do to get this to work. Please let me know if this is possible and if I need to purchase any addition adapters or converters.

Thank you in advance!

shropna,

Thank you very much for your advice, I will try to find this converter. It's really expensive on Ebay for $150 US right now, I will try to locate one used for cheaper.

I found some pictures of the device, can you provide instructions on how I would go about wiring it with my Panasonic and camera? I've been reading a lot of posts and see that you've help a great number of people in this forum I wish to express my thanks for your help!

Sennetech SCT-100 Camera Code Translator RS-422 Pelco to Quickset SCT100

217974_1.jpg

217974_2.jpg

217974_3.jpg

217974_4.jpg

217974_5.jpg

217974_6.jpg

You should find exactly SCT-100-PANASONIC-BOSCH model. Because SCT-100 is general name of this product line.

Model in you foto will not work, it only looks the same.

I contacted Sennetech, they wanted $250 for the unit. Thats more than what I paid for the camera almost. I am better off at this point to purchase a new PTZ camera. I need a cheaper solution if anyone can suggest one. I need to control this camera's PTZ functions via biphase connections, what can I purchase to do this?