ron352

KPD674A Avtech DVR Picture Scrolls on screen

I had to do a hard reset to factory jumpering the circuit board because admin wouldn't log in. But on reboot the TV I monitor cameras on constantly scrolls. On another dvr it also scrolls on a tv but I am able to connect VGA cord to a computer monitor and view the screen no problem.

The other DVR that scrolls on the tv screen I plug the cord to a computer monitor but does not display at all, so it is impossible to view the screen because it constantly scrolls.

On the remote control I see nothing to switch viewing to VGA.

Can flashing firmware to USB on boot resolve this or is there a way to get this dvr to view on VGA monitor so I can at least control it?

Thanks,

Ron

Are the DVR's in the right video format mode, ie; PAL, NTSC for your location? Generally, I believe, that this dvr is formatted for the location sold and am not sure if you "reset" it, it changes or not.

Need more info.

Dennis

Are the DVR's in the right video format mode, ie; PAL, NTSC for your location? Generally, I believe, that this dvr is formatted for the location sold and am not sure if you "reset" it, it changes or not.

Need more info.

Dennis

Dennis, I use NTFS in my area. The one I reset it also scrolled, so 2 scroll on TV viewing. But can view ok on a VGA computer monitor on one of them.

The other DVR the VGA monitor don't show anything and on the tv, it just scrolls, and from what I remember there was no way to set it in the menu for PAL or NTSC.

I have wrote online at eagleeyes and through email, never hear back.

Ron