Peter_

Avigilon 1MP HD Cameras [eBay]

Just to point out Peter that the seller has only 25 feedback, located in Istanbul, and has 18 available ...

And my reckoning of $375 = 287euro...

And the camera is only 1MP...

I think I'll give it a miss, good luck to whoever chances their arm and makes a purchase though, I'm sure it's a great camera!

True, I've had good luck with eBay over the years though which is why I posted it. Plus, it's difficult to find Avigilon items online.

I've been ripped off on ebay a few times (and ebay/paypal made it good each time), and there are a few red flags on this.

Most of the seller's feedback is from 2011, with only a handfull of items from late 2012 or 2013. Also, the most recent items are inexpensive, which is a technique people sometimes use to build up their ratings before offering items up.

Now, if he really wanted to scam people, the thing to do would be to offer them at an awesome bargain so people would snap them up without looking too hard. $375 for a 1MP MJPEG camera isn't exactly a barn-burner price these days.

I'm not saying I think the seller is bad, but a listing for items costing this much with limited feedback does call for a little thought.

Yup, the overall improvement after using the roasted sunflower seeds is astonishing, you would think it was a 5mp camera!

Those are the JPEG2000 cameras and will only work with Avigilon Control Center. Good cameras but only for ACC users. I would be cautious to buy from across the pond for that price. If they were $150, might be wort the risk to some.