iculittleman

Suggestions requested for new Home System

I'm in a market for a new home system.

I have these cameras:

1x ACTi ACM-1231

3x Axis 205W

The Axis' I would use indoors to monitor the main rooms, the ACM-1231 will be outdoors pointing at my driveway.

---------------

Originally, I was going to buy Costco's Q-See 4 Channel HD Digital NVR, so that I would have an NVR and 4 additional outdoor cameras, but the NVR is 4 channel only so that wouldn't work. If it had an 8 channel NVR, it would've been an easy and affordable solution.

---------------

Is there another affordable (<$900) solution to add 4 outdoor cameras and an 8 channel NVR ?

Or is there an affordable (<$900) solution to add 4 outdoor cameras and another PC with Blue Iris installed ?

---------------

Or would it be better to spend $700 on a new i7 PC and switch, wait for another good deal from Costco for a pair of 1080 IP's ?

I'm in a market for a new home system.

I have these cameras:

1x ACTi ACM-1231

3x Axis 205W

The Axis' I would use indoors to monitor the main rooms, the ACM-1231 will be outdoors pointing at my driveway.

---------------

Originally, I was going to buy Costco's Q-See 4 Channel HD Digital NVR, so that I would have an NVR and 4 additional outdoor cameras, but the NVR is 4 channel only so that wouldn't work. If it had an 8 channel NVR, it would've been an easy and affordable solution.

---------------

Is there another affordable (<$900) solution to add 4 outdoor cameras and an 8 channel NVR ?

Or is there an affordable (<$900) solution to add 4 outdoor cameras and another PC with Blue Iris installed ?

---------------

Or would it be better to spend $700 on a new i7 PC and switch, wait for another good deal from Costco for a pair of 1080 IP's ?

You can choose IP HD wifi camera .

Vidocanada@gmail.com